Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your Conky is showing.
tongue.gif

And I believe that's a bit of Fluxbox I see as well. Is that correct?

Julee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

I've had this wallpaper forever and I have no idea where I got it from. obviously its for two monitors. Actually I cropped it and the one on the left is on my cellphone.

visslik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I use the default blue background from Windows 2000/Windows XP. I never see my desktop due to so many windows being open at one time, so it's pointless for me to consume system resources loading an image behind everything.
smile.gif

humanx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
here's my work desktop... it helps to have little reminders of why i have to have a job other than to have a place to sleep and something to eat. had to remove some info so i don't get busted!

work%20desktop%201.jpg

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm using a wallpaper changer from nintendo with a load of cool game wallpapers. Each time my computer boots i've got a different wallpaper.
I'd also added some wallpaper out of this topic which i liked. This is the wallpaper which is always on my laptop and which i like the most:

Here is my wallpaper pack( If you don't thrust me, well then just don't dl.)they are all high quality, You can find a backgroundchanger yourself just google for it, I'm sure there are free ones out there. So here is my wallpaper pack from which i uploaded on rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/62341858/Wallpapers.rar.html

I you downloaded it please say what you think of it.

Bruin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1