Post a picture of your desktop!

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
large image ahoy
a47h.png

Finally got a new monitor that can do 1920x1080, so I fixed up my windows 7 a bit. I like the windows 8 interface, but don't want to use 8 itself, so I modified 7. :P
Also got a sexy new skin for Steam. Was using pixelvision before.

I used to use rainmeter and go for completely minimalistic styles, but eh. It gets inconvenient after a while. Now I just have a dock hidden on top for common shortcuts to games and such.

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interestingly enough, I barely edited anything, Crunchbang Linux just looks that amazing by default!

I saw that.

Seems like a pretty good distro. Messing with Linux is a slippery slope, so if it comes working out of the box, I'd much prefer that to walking out of my room after a week of fucking with Debian or Ubuntu looking like this:

what-year-is-it-ohexploitable.jpg

Do you know how it handles UI scaling? The pixel density on the... Pixel... is insane.

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I saw that.

Seems like a pretty good distro. Messing with Linux is a slippery slope, so if it comes working out of the box, I'd much prefer that to walking out of my room after a week of fucking with Debian or Ubuntu looking like this:

what-year-is-it-ohexploitable.jpg

Do you know how it handles UI scaling? The pixel density on the... Pixel... is insane.

Well this one just gives what you need and the rest is pretty much up to you to mess with.

I have no idea, I never really focused on that before .-. Everything does look great on this screen though!

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's my wallpaper only, drew it myself :D
t6x8.png

And here's my desktop captured directly:
8wkz.png
Yeah, I gotta re-install Windows on this thing soon. :sleep:

Reactions: DinohScene

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this one just gives what you need and the rest is pretty much up to you to mess with.

I have no idea, I never really focused on that before .-. Everything does look great on this screen though!

Sweet. I may actually use my Pixel tonight. First time since... well... since I got it.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sweet. I may actually use my Pixel tonight. First time since... well... since I got it.

I am using an Acer C7 myself, for a cheap netbook, it works pretty damn good. Well I also upgraded the RAM to 4GB. I plan on upgrading more of the parts later.

asturnauta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
large image ahoy
a47h.png

Finally got a new monitor that can do 1920x1080, so I fixed up my windows 7 a bit. I like the windows 8 interface, but don't want to use 8 itself, so I modified 7. :P
Also got a sexy new skin for Steam. Was using pixelvision before.

I used to use rainmeter and go for completely minimalistic styles, but eh. It gets inconvenient after a while. Now I just have a dock hidden on top for common shortcuts to games and such.

I like that wallpaper so much.

Can you share it?

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol