Post a picture of your Christmas Tree

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Maybe some of you guys won't have your tree up before Christmas Eve but some households do it early like us over here in China.
Here's our tree! just decorated it today

P1050861.JPG

Post yours!

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Aww it's so cute.
In my house we're not putting it up this year >:. My aunt gifted us a real pine two years ago and it's what we've been using so far, but this year we decided to give it a break.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Costello said:
Maybe some of you guys won't have your tree up before Christmas Eve but some households do it early like us over here in China.
Here's our tree! just decorated it today

P1050861.JPG

Post yours!
Nice tree boss!
wink.gif

Here is ours...
nyanya.gif
smile.gif

P.S.
Don't mind the mess from the bed, we just finished decorating it..
rofl.gif
Just admire the tree (and the "alcohol collection" from the top of the wardrobe.
laugh.gif
)

[title: Treeeeee...!
laugh.gif
]
1. Made it with flash
DSCI2239.jpg

2. Made it without flash so you can see it with lights...
DSCI2242.jpg

DSCI2243.jpg

Sorry for the small resolution but photobucket didn't allow me to keep the original size
sad.gif
mad.gif
P.S. 2
Wee have 3 trees, but his is the biggest and the best, so I posted only this one...
tongue.gif

P.S. 3
I want some opinions...
wink.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't put up a tree until the 24th. I know it's late, but it's the only time we're all together long enough to do it.

xmbri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a Christmas tree doesn't depend on whether your are Christian or not. Yes, it may have decorations of Christian nature on some trees, but people who are not Christian do have them. But I did not put mine up this year. Just moved. But nice pics on the trees. Next year, getting a Clark W. Griswold Special!
yaywii.gif

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xmbri said:
Having a Christmas tree doesn't depend on whether your are Christian or not. Yes, it may have decorations of Christian nature on some trees, but people who are not Christian do have them. But I did not put mine up this year. Just moved. But nice pics on the trees. Next year, getting a Clark W. Griswold Special!
yaywii.gif
Oh, okay. We just moved too, and we DID used to have a Christmas tree, but it's all old and broken down :/

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I have a singing christmas tree... but thats terrorizing the workplace
evil.gif

I dont really do christmas anymore. Never had a fun one untill 2 years ago when my son had his first and I had my first christmas with my ex's family... massive meal, massive tree.. massive amount of presents. Its hard to top that in my own disfunctional family
tongue.gif

But next year christmas should be awesome, going to visit my son
biggrin.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hikaru said:
No Christmas Tree, since we aren't Christian.

You don't have to be Christian to have a Christmas Tree :/

I hate all religions and yet I still celebrate Christmas, not for the whole Jesus crap, but for the fact that it's one of the greatest days of the year that you can just get together with your friends/family, and just sit back and relax and enjoy great food.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1