Post a pic of your MP3 player

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
416yM43lW3L._SS400_.jpg
I have one of those. Great little player.

Scroll wheel isn't as good as the e200's though.

G

Gilrad

Ladies and gentlemen.

I present to you: The Creative Brick!

h564.jpg

Seriously, this thing is about as big as a first gen Gameboy mono, and the interface doesn't do it any favors, either.

I don't really use it very often anymore, though. It's battery is so overused it only lasts for about an hour and a half anyways.

I'll probably just wait until we get 32 gig SDHC flash memory and use my DS from there.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a Creative Zen NX 30gb (Image), but it doesn't work in stereo anymore and the battery lasts only 1-2hours.
Now i use a Creative Zen Touch 20gb (Image), bought on ebay for 50€. ^^

It appears to me that the creative lines have issues with the headphone sockets.
On the old jukeboxes they just fell inside the device, my Touch is iffy and your NX is as well.

Its why I'm not going Creative for a portable device again.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
insignia's new one the pilot is out and adds some really cool features, like a full sized sd card slot that is sdhc compatable. plus support for tons of codecs audio wise.

Neither of those features sounds all that great.

lots of audio codec support doesn't sound great? yet a ickle 2" screen does.

crazy world of arthur brown.
Considering that 99.9% of my music is encoded in mp3, its not a big factor. On top of that, I have RockBox installed, which gives me more codecs than the Pilot anyways.

Concerning the screen, I can't tolerate watching videos on anything smaller than a PSP screen. Even then the experience is pretty 'meh'.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this website ship to the UK? when i was looking for a case for my ipod video 60gb i don't think the did
frown.gif

"Currently we ship to the following countries: Canada, Great Britain, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Maldives, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, Panama, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Vatican City, and Venezuela."

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
does this website ship to the UK? when i was looking for a case for my ipod video 60gb i don't think the did
frown.gif

"Currently we ship to the following countries: Canada, Great Britain, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Maldives, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, Panama, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Vatican City, and Venezuela."

i think that pretty much answers my question, thanks.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Those ifrogz skins look nice. I have a standard silicon one, got it for one pound up there in the UK and it's nice (thin, resistant and doesn't spoil the look of it). How is it with the input socket? can't see any pictures of the bottom of the iPod. And what about the hold button?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Those ifrogz skins look nice. I have a standard silicon one, got it for one pound up there in the UK and it's nice (thin, resistant and doesn't spoil the look of it). How is it with the input socket? can't see any pictures of the bottom of the iPod. And what about the hold button?

The band covers everything but the headphones socket, so if you wanna sync it or even if you wanna activate the button lock you have to lift the band a little.
The real problem comes if you use some other headphones other that the default ones, the hole on the band is kinda small, so you have to stick the plug inside the band too, that IS a bummer, but other than that, it looks great!, you can even add a buck more and get a belt clip for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE