BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True.

Someone who is so absorbed in their own negative influence that they reach the next of level of troll...

/doesntevenfuckingknow

In all seriousness, I just dislike unnecessary trolling, so I labeled myself as such. Lame? Sure. But the amounts of fucks I don't give...

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the amount of fucks you do give,
af266292-7727-448d-bade-05829823ce33.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
We need to ban every member who's post-per-day is lower than 3.

Dude, that's not cool. I've been a member since '07, and just because I can't come here every day and post, doesn't mean I should be banned. Especially when I post in EoF, and those don't go towards my post count. Mine's .18, but I'd rather make more thoughtful posts than a million spam ones.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine

Dude, that's not cool. I've been a member since '07, and just because I can't come here every day and post, doesn't mean I should be banned. Especially when I post in EoF, and those don't go towards my post count. Mine's .18, but I'd rather make more thoughtful posts than a million spam ones.
First of all, it is cool.
People that are poorly informed about what is happening in GBAtemp shouldn't have access to the EoF.

The admins need to make some sort of quiz that needs to be passed in order to gain access to the EoF. Bam, every problem in the EoF is solved, no more one word posts, non-eof quality threads, etc.

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country

People that are poorly informed about what is happening in GBAtemp shouldn't have access to the EoF.

The admins need to make some sort of quiz that needs to be passed in order to gain access to the EoF. Bam, every problem in the EoF is solved, no more one word posts, non-eof quality threads, etc.

No, it's not cool, I stand by what I just said. It's not like I make one post every few months, because I don't. If you've read my posts, I've never posted one word posts. Also, with the amount of members on this forum, do you really think a "quiz" will help? They have no time for that... The staff here already have their hands full, especially when the new pokemon games come out, lol. I, personally have a pretty good idea of what's happening in GBAtemp. I do a lot of lurking, but I like to stay out of politics usually. I've been here far longer than you, and I believe I should have access to this section of the forum. What makes you think I shouldn't? Just my lack of posting? Basic unwritten forum rules 101 - if someone's been there far longer than you, respect them. You don't have to agree with them, but you're obviously showing a lack of respect without clearly doing your research.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine

No, it's not cool, I stand by what I just said. It's not like I make one post every few months, because I don't. If you've read my posts, I've never posted one word posts. Also, with the amount of members on this forum, do you really think a "quiz" will help? They have no time for that... The staff here already have their hands full, especially when the new pokemon games come out, lol. I, personally have a pretty good idea of what's happening in GBAtemp. I do a lot of lurking, but I like to stay out of politics usually. I've been here far longer than you, and I believe I should have access to this section of the forum. What makes you think I shouldn't? Just my lack of posting? Basic unwritten forum rules 101 - if someone's been there far longer than you, respect them. You don't have to agree with them, but you're obviously showing a lack of respect without clearly doing your research.
Lets make a test here.
I will show you an image, and you must tell me who this is. If you will, I will acknowledge that you are eligible to post and lurk in the EoF.
gallery_271505_136_9212.png

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lets make a test here.
I will show you an image, and you must tell me who this is. If you will, I will acknowledge that you are eligible to post and lurk in the EoF.
gallery_271505_136_9212.png
SausageHead.

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't have known, simply because I know users by their username. I've been around, but I've never seen that photograph. If I have, I blocked it out of my memory because the art style doesn't agree with me. A test like that, though is very unfair and very difficult, because I too have a life and I'm not on GBAtemp 24/7.

My point from earlier still stands, I deserve my access in EoF. A user like me isn't the issue, and if I am a problem, I fully endorse admin to squish me with the banhammer.

I see no reason for you to treat me this way, and I have been here 4 years longer than you. That should very well have an effect in this discussion, and I've used my account consistently. Not every day, not every month, but I would drift out and come back a lot and visit for awhile. I also lurk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: