ROM Hack Suggestion Possible Yokai Watch 1 for Nintendo Switch Translation Port

DrgnMasterKota

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Good news guys I've got everything figured out and down to a working science. Here's some screenshots of some progress. Just SO many text files to go through and translate/adjust so this will take a little bit. But hey any progress is better than no progress. I've also uploaded the full Unpacked yw1_a.fa file on my drive for anyone that wants to grab it and access all the files themselves to potentially help out on this translation project. I've also uploaded my current Switch Mod build with the current progress I've done if anyone would like to test it out for themselves. Just make sure you have layeredfs installed download the mod and drop it in your Atmosphere/Contents folder or whatever other folder it gets put in depending on your Firmware. Enjoy! More updates and progress coming soon!

20201110.jpg

20201111.jpg

20201112.jpg

20201114.jpg

20201115.jpg

20201113.jpg

Link to download full Unpacked yw1_a.fa file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YSYOs2fiUbwNAZItBOiWEeslHlB6nb6F?usp=sharing

Link to download Switch Translation Mod: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g4fTAX5iJycLKX2GDPDJAVq5nx5xqC2g/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by DrgnMasterKota,
Reactions: RinkuSonic41

DrgnMasterKota

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Another small little update, I've just acquired all the original 3DS games files and they are pretty much an exact match minus a few little changes so this should help the mods progress a LOT moving forward. So be patient and I'll update you guys soon hopefully with some more awesome progress! But this is going to take awhile. Also, I don't know if anyone would be interested but I have a Paypal since I mod a lot of games and I'm always trying to help others out with mods whether it be by commission requests or just awesome requested fan passion projects like this one. So I'll post my account below, if anyone would like to support me. Anything truly helps, and in the long run it will allow me to continue to dedicate much needed time to this project and other future projects like this one moving forward for the community. Kind regards.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/KodySanders779

Last edited by DrgnMasterKota,
Reactions: RinkuSonic41

DrgnMasterKota

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Alright small update for you guys, everything is starting to come together awesomely! still sorting through the games code learning how everything works and is setup so I can get it working for us, but so far it's all coming together nicely piece by piece! I'll drop a new public update release for the mod in a day or two as well as making a new GBATemp page just for the Mod and it's progress for all the fans who will follow this projects development. Here is a few more update screenshots to show a very small glimpse of the progress being made. Enjoy!

20201116.jpg

20201117.jpg

20201118.jpg

DrgnMasterKota

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users