Homebrew possible with gba emu?

Ghork

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I just wondered if it is possible or would be possible to make with any gba emu for wii to link with a gameboy advance which is connected through a "Nintendo GameCube Game Boy Advance Cable".

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wouldnt say it is impossible, but i dont think we will ever see it happen though

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possible? Definitely. Likely? Probably not. It would take a lot of effort and things like internal game timing become a lot more important when having to interface with real hardware. Not to mention that it'd simply take a lot of time for a very small fraction of users.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I guess you mean two player games through the link... well since no games support that feature through the gc cable, you would first need to hack each game, not very convenient if you want my opinion and probably not possible, protocols being likely different and too complex to implement with simple ROM patches.

Also, unless someone figures how the gbagc link cable can be accessed on wii side (which nobody has done yet and probably never will), it's never going to happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s