possible to use the full covers in place of the 3d covers in the grid

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by hopecandecieve, Oct 8, 2009.

1. hopecandecieve
    OP

Newcomer hopecandecieve Newbie

United States
    Does anyone know if there is a way to use the full disc covers in place of the 3d covers located and displayed on the grid layout? My favorite type of cover to display are the full ones due to the fact that you can turn the displayed case over and look at the back of the case's real insert. I just dont happen to like the flow display method as much as I do the grid formation, which is why I am hoping that there is a way to replace the 3d cover displays with the full/flat displays. And one last thing, how exactly do you use the 3d full covers? I have seen them on various cover sites, but I cant quite figure out what loader or method it takes to use them. If there is any confusion as to what I am describing, it looks like the full cover display except for it looks like the case has been opened wide therefor displaying the back and fron of the cover at the same time. Any help would be MASSIVELY appreciated. lol

2. Dr. Clipper

Member Dr. Clipper GBAtemp Addict

Australia
    It sounds like you are using Configurable, and that is one of the features that oggzee just posted in his list of frequently suggested features. The covers in the coverflow mode are using those full cover images you have found. They use that image to get the textures for each face of the box.