1. Dracari

OP Dracari GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    while theres not that many around there are a few nice character replacements/reskinsone of which i wanted to try to see if it works on switch,
    i made the correct Folder (SD:\atmosphere\titles\010077B00E046000\romfs\Falcon\Content\Paks) and added the new .pak in. it Looks like its working till game tries to get to "game-selectin" (choosing between 1 2 and 3), then Atmosphere craps the bed.

Now i guess i am doing something Wrong, or PC mods are going to need to be converted. but in general has anyone else tried and succeeded? or know if/how mods will need to be converted?

2. MichaelAker

MichaelAker Member
    Newcomer

As far as I know, the switch port uses a newer version of UE4, the mods on pc are compiled to be used on an older version and I assume that's why it doesn't work.

3. masagrator

masagrator The patches guy

Poland
    If it's using newer pak version, then this may be initial case.
    Still youucan't use PC mods for UE4 Switch games using models and textures without adjustments in textures (swizzling) and optionally optimizing mesh for limited memory.

MichaelAker likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Reignighted, possible, Trilogy