Hacking Possible to use Cobra ODE with OFW 4.78?? Phat PS3160 gb

s1urpeee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey picked up a used ps3 to mess around with have modded xbox360 and psp and Wii-U etc thought i would mess around with a PS3 noticed the one i got wil only downgrade to 4.10 only which is a bummer but maybe if someone knows if there's something else i could give a go with this system like Cobra ODE .. or just resell this box.

Thanks

s1urpeee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i seen a few spots where they got it working on 4.78 though but could be fake who knows really so might as well ask on here

solitaire4eva

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a strong supporter for going ODE after having Xkey on my 360, but with PS3, CFW is the way to go! You can run game off an External Drive, Stream from a PC, and a lot more stuff. I would suggest selling that PS3 and getting an exploitable slim. If you want to go the ODE route, you gonna be limited in some ways to what you can do. CFW can do whatever an ODE can do and more. Good luck!

hey picked up a used ps3 to mess around with have modded xbox360 and psp and Wii-U etc thought i would mess around with a PS3 noticed the one i got wil only downgrade to 4.10 only which is a bummer but maybe if someone knows if there's something else i could give a go with this system like Cobra ODE .. or just resell this box.

Thanks

KHANV1CT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering this myself. There isn't a wealth of information on these ODE devices, I guess most are using CFW.

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering this myself. There isn't a wealth of information on these ODE devices, I guess most are using CFW.

CFW is soooo much more convenient than ode imo. You can do more than just run games with it. I highly recommend looking into selling that one and purchasing a premade one.

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
3.55 slims can be found on eBay for under $200, little reason not to sell and go for CFW, when even if it worked it'd cost you a lot more to get an ODE.

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right. I sell ps3's on ebay for about that much myself xept they all have rebug 4.78.2 so honestly it depends on what you want to do. Having a 3.55 is convenient if you want to install anything else.

solitaire4eva

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use CFW and run everything from a USB like an ODE would. I almost got an ODE but DinohScene talked me out of it. Saved more more than $100! Sell that thing before the price drops any more.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks
all fat model ps3 systems can downgrade to 3.55... look up your ps3 model number cech xxx and youll find out if its nand or nor based. nor based can use the e3 flasher to downgrade and jailbreak. nand need progskeet and soldering skills.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol