Hacking Possible to unbrick acekard 2i using 3ds?

JustJanek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sooo, after deciding to get another flashcard since the M3i zero gets poor updates I got an acekard 2i. But while updating I accidentally made it update twice which lead to the bricking of the acekard 2i. I read I'm able to unbrick it using another flashcard but it has to be while using the DSL. My other flashcard (the M3i zero) is not compatible with my DSL but is (still, since I haven't updated from 3.0.0 to 4.0.0) compatible with my 3ds.

So my question is pretty clear: can I unbrick my acekard 2i using my 3ds and the M3i zero?

Thanks in advance.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Why wouldn't the m3i zero work with a ds lite?

JustJanek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I was initially wondering the same thing. After quite some time googling and searching on the internet I found somebody else who had the same problem with his DSL. The problem was that his DSL was one of the first DSLites that came out which apparently doesn't work with m3i zero. When he put a newer main/mother board in it the card worked. My DSL is one of the first ones around so that was the problem. It worked fine on my 3ds after I flashed the latest firmware on the m3i though. But it's very poorly updated which was the reason I got the acekard 2i.

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I was initially wondering the same thing. After quite some time googling and searching on the internet I found somebody else who had the same problem with his DSL. The problem was that his DSL was one of the first DSLites that came out which apparently doesn't work with m3i zero. When he put a newer main/mother board in it the card worked. My DSL is one of the first ones around so that was the problem. It worked fine on my 3ds after I flashed the latest firmware on the m3i though. But it's very poorly updated which was the reason I got the acekard 2i.
i don't get that

JustJanek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

i don't get that

I also don't know exactly why. But this is where I found the info and it's true, I get the exact same problem.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.eachgame.com/goods-2527.html

Note that shipping's not free from there (but cheap, IIRC) and ships from China, so it might take a while, but it's still cheaper than just buying another AK2i if you can stand the wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)