Hacking Possible to mod Pokkén tournament?

Kaydoe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've been playing Pokkén tournament and I'm really enjoying the game but not playing online makes grinding all pokémons to level 100 a damn nightmare! I was wondering if there is any trainer out there or if it's possible to use cafiine / geckiine to mod the pokémons levels or xp gain?

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually second this, I've attempted to use JGecko U and TCP Gecko to change values such as experience gained as well as infinite HP for grinding but I've never been able to find a single value to edit in this game. Any other method would be amazing!

Kaydoe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually second this, I've attempted to use JGecko U and TCP Gecko to change values such as experience gained as well as infinite HP for grinding but I've never been able to find a single value to edit in this game. Any other method would be amazing!

I know right?! I'm hoping there is a Pokkén Tournament trainer! That would be friggin awesome :D

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The biggest pain in the ass IMO is 100 online wins. The code I would really want is an unlock all titles code.

I'm really surprised there's only one code for this game so far (money). It's a Pokemon game, so I really thought this would have a bunch of codes by now.

And BullyWiiPlaza, if you worked on this game, that would be amazing.

Last edited by RedRose30,

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something I'd like to know is if it's possible to edit the online win count (now that I think about it, finding the codes to unlock the titles sounds like a pain in the ass. I'd imagine an online editor would be easier). I remember someone saying that when they modded the game the changes wouldn't save, but if someone did find out how to edit online wins, proceeded to change the win count, then battled someone online and won, wouldn't it save then?

This would probably lead to being banned by Nintendo since going from 14 wins to 29, 49, then 99 would probably be a huge red flag. But I'd take the risk anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1