Hacking Possible to make a savemii dongle?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
You could make a dongle that sends the same single as all four gc buttons pressed at once.
Don't know how but it should be cheaper than building a savemii afaik.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take the gc controller apart and right beside the 4 directional pad you will see the connector for it, its black and has legs that can be soldered i can't really explain what it looks like, But i just covered it in solder than put the controller back together, It was a crapy controller by the way, now when i stick it in, It automatically boots to recovery without hitting any keys, I guess thats what your asking for?

This craps out your Controller by the way.lol

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now that we can hold reset on the wii to get into a recovery mode. there is no need for this. SALES ARE DOWN!!!
laugh.gif

sylux92

OP
Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States
m-tek said:
slaphappygamer said:
now that we can hold reset on the wii to get into a recovery mode. there is no need for this. SALES ARE DOWN!!!
laugh.gif

Hows does the holding reset work?? What requirements are needed for this??
I believe holding reset is a feature of preloader. It automatically loads the HBC on boot. Holding reset will go to the config screen and allow you to choose something else to boot (someone correct me if I'm wrong). So if a bad wad causes a banner brick, you can boot the HBC and wad manager and remove the bad wad.

SNBeast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny you say that SaveMii and the SaveMii method is now useless, as that's what we're currently looking into to try breach the impenetrable Wii Mini.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Funny you say that SaveMii and the SaveMii method is now useless, as that's what we're currently looking into to try breach the impenetrable Wii Mini.
Im gonna beat you to it
Marcan said in a different forum "The dongle stuff was reverse engineered from the system menu. It's just an EXI device with ID 0x070200xx. There's nothing more to it, the system menu only checks the ID."

Last edited by DeadlyFoez,
Reactions: XFlak

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all