Homebrew Possible to inject offical Wii U GBA VC releases into 3DS?

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you decrypt it you should be able to obtain the ROM and inject it into a vc for the 3ds. GBA VC injects work just fine on 3ds though so you could obtain the ROMs from anywhere to inject them. (Unless the wiiu has a modified version of the ROM never before seen. In which case the only place I know to obtain it is by decrypting the version sold on there shop to extract the ROM.

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you dump the save file from the Wii U GBA VC and inject them into 3DS gba games too? I'm not sure if there's a tool for Wii U VC games or if the save file types differ.

Last edited by SlimPortable,

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In not sure on the save formats used in wiiu but I'd assume its possible. But I have never tried. I mean regardless it should be possible to convert but I've not idea how or to what degree of difficulty it would be

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
search teh forums for Ultimate GBA VC Injector just i belive 3DS GBA VC's are limite dto SRAM save types and other save types the game must be patched to use SRAM

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In not sure on the save formats used in wiiu but I'd assume its possible. But I have never tried. I mean regardless it should be possible to convert but I've not idea how or to what degree of difficulty it would be
I guess I'll just give it a try and see how it goes. Does DDD dumper dump the save files of Wii U VC games or do I need something specific for them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head