Hacking Possible to go back to menu without switching off?

Swakoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
after playing a game, is it possible to get back to the menu of games without switching off the ds?

Also, is it possible to load the default firmware with the passcard and flash cart inserted? any keys to hit to override the boot process?

thanks!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is the option for the GBA (the latest EZ4 clients even adds custom mapping of buttons for it), unfortunately it is not available for the DS yet although it is planned.
No keys as far as I am aware but you can simply remove the passcard and assuming you have it set to boot to the menu then it is simple.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, is it possible to load the default firmware with the passcard and flash cart inserted? any keys to hit to override the boot process?

You could try holding down start and select when you power on your DS, that's what you do to get around the DS"s auto mode or flashme booting straight to a flash cart. This doesn't work w/ a passme 1 device, but I have no idea if it works w/ the passcard types or not as I don't own one. Worth a shot, let us know if it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse