Hacking Possible to create ISO of backup DVD?

squiwwel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone

I have downloaded ISO images of the games I have to create backups, but would now prefer to use a USB loader. I no longer have the ISO's of the games I downloaded, so how would I go about creating an ISO of my backup discs? Alternatively if I am unable to do so, what is the next best?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
squiwwel said:
Hello everyone

I have downloaded ISO images of the games I have to create backups, but would now prefer to use a USB loader. I no longer have the ISO's of the games I downloaded, so how would I go about creating an ISO of my backup discs? Alternatively if I am unable to do so, what is the next best?

Yes, it's possible, I've done it loads of times.
You have 2 options:

- Rip them on your PC, via IMGBurn (Google it). Just click Create Image file and it will work.

- Rip them via your Wii to the USB Loader. You have to have the USB Loader already installed on your Wii then, and your HD must be WBFS already.

squiwwel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Satangel said:
squiwwel said:
Hello everyone

You have 2 options:

- Rip them on your PC, via IMGBurn (Google it). Just click Create Image file and it will work.

- Rip them via your Wii to the USB Loader. You have to have the USB Loader already installed on your Wii then, and your HD must be WBFS already.

I thought it was possible with a computer because I'm sure I've done it before. However my computer cannot read the discs. Will try again though.

Will it take as quick if I were to rip them via my Wii?

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Did you read the first option Satangel told you ?
eventhough your computer can't read the discs , you'll be able to rip them
wink.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
squiwwel said:
Satangel said:
squiwwel said:
Hello everyone

You have 2 options:

I thought it was possible with a computer because I'm sure I've done it before. However my computer cannot read the discs. Will try again though.

Will it take as quick if I were to rip them via my Wii?

Yeah sure, and you will have them on your HD immediately.
Do you have the USB Loader already on your Wii? I suggest you install this USB Loader, it rocks!

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149922

squiwwel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Benjay said:
Did you read the first option Satangel told you ?
eventhough your computer can't read the discs , you'll be able to rip them
wink.gif

Yes, I'm doing it now
smile.gif
30 minutes a game.. gonna be here awhile
biggrin.gif

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Not nessasarily. You can use this USB Loader (Configurable USB Loader). It has the capability to play from and rip to a FAT32 HDD. Bear in mind, though, that you need Hermes' cIOS 222/223 as Waninkoko's cIOS's do not have the FAT32 module.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: