Possible to burn multiple ISO files in one disk?

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by Feels Good Man, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Feels Good Man
    OP

Member Feels Good Man GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    I have some ISO files that I would like to burn but all of them are pretty small [around 500mb]. What I want to do is burn all of them into 1 DVD but I want to burn all of them as an ISO file so I can install the files when putting the disk.

Is there a way to do this?

Oh and is there a program that could just directly run an ISO file from the computer?

Thanks >__>. Im not sure if i worded this thing right

2. stormwolf18

Member stormwolf18 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    You can extract files from .iso with Isobuster.
    You can create a virtual cd/dvd player with Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%, both use .iso.
    You can also burn all of your .iso on a single disk, just drag n drop in ur burning program.

3. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    to mount an ISO (to make it pretend that you inserted a disk) then get PowerISO

4. Panzer Tacticer

Member Panzer Tacticer veteran human

Canada
    I make images of my games routinely, and then I burn the images onto dvds so I can store them efficiently.

Rather handy. You'd be amazed at how few dual layer dvds you really need to store all your games. Chances are a blue ray disk would store my entire friggin collection.

Alcohol 120% is my fav, Daemon is well liked too. But I prefer Alcohol.

Some countries don't appreciate these sorts of programs. I'm Canadian though and don't have to care. In Canada, it's legal to make a back up copy of anything you own regardless of what the original manufacturer thinks of it. Even if it means breaking any programming meant to stop me.

No I'm not a lawyer by the way, and I will not be engaging in a debate on this.