liamtrees22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok this is what ive found out check this out

lecture.gif
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THE FREEZE!!!! This hack seems to be working for me: OK here is the ultimate fix for all of you non-believers! Unpack the game with ds buff v1 and go into the Data Folder, then enter the Data folder in that one. REMOVE the file called guru2.narc and RE-PACK all and voila! If you want to know how I figured that out… its simple: on the internet, there was a Nintendo Anti-Piracy topic about Nintendo hiring a anti-piracy GURU to fix their problem, so… the NARC file contains anti-piracy data. So by removing it, it fixes it!
gbasp.gif

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
more copy and paste
moreeeeeeeeeeee
if you ganna keep doinf the same post oven and over, chnage something

SaitoKojima

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is why IRL is better than the internet, so we can beat the shit out of idiots who keep saying this. -_-

slayer16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
liamtrees22 said:
ok this is what ive found out check this out

lecture.gif
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THE FREEZE!!!! This hack seems to be working for me: OK here is the ultimate fix for all of you non-believers! Unpack the game with ds buff v1 and go into the Data Folder, then enter the Data folder in that one. REMOVE the file called guru2.narc and RE-PACK all and voila! If you want to know how I figured that out… its simple: on the internet, there was a Nintendo Anti-Piracy topic about Nintendo hiring a anti-piracy GURU to fix their problem, so… the NARC file contains anti-piracy data. So by removing it, it fixes it!
gbasp.gif
/facepalm

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys I've got this really cool idea. So see theres this post on the forum, we're going to complain about it and demand that it be locked. However instead of just reporting to get it locked - listen closely now, this is the good part - we're going to keep posting in it to keep it bumped up to the top so everyone sees it. Genius, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night