Possible Non-modchip homebrew?

BananaGaurdian11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not fresh in switch hacking, but I know my way around the 3ds homebrew. I was wondering if any of you up-to-date people think that there might be an exploit in the future which will let you homebrew a switch or switch lite without a modchip or any disassembly of the system?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm not fresh in switch hacking, but I know my way around the 3ds homebrew. I was wondering if any of you up-to-date people think that there might be an exploit in the future which will let you homebrew a switch or switch lite without a modchip or any disassembly of the system?
Basic homebrew? Maybe. Not enough to let you run CFW but perhaps enough to run some emulators.
It's nothing more than guesswork though, none of us know but we do know that the Switch OS seems pretty secure, and there might not be any more exploit chains that could let us boot payloads, but basic homebrew is a bit easier. Nintendo learned their lesson from the 3DS and Wii U. I believe everything gets hacked eventually, but it won't do most of us much good if it takes a decade for it to happen.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of us can predict the future but if SciresM poured 500+ hours and got bubkis, then the Switch may never get another exploit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://youtube.com/shorts/52YAkk71E90?feature=share