Hacking Emulation Possible Luigi's Mansion 1 3ds Remake Model editor and viewer?

Malik177

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering can anyone code and make a modeling software that can open up the gar files that are inside the game's file system and load the cmb model files and anims in there too? I tried Using M-1-RLG's blender addon to see if I can load the models and their anims, but that doesn't work since I'm guessing M-1 gaved up on updating that blender addon on github. Then I tried using killsxgaming switch tool box software, it opens up the gar files and I can see files inside, but unfortunately that software doesn't load the cmb models but the loz oot 3d and mm 3d cmb model files load up which find weird tbh lol. Lastly, I tried using MeltyPlayer's oot3d model importer to see if that can load this games cmb files but that doesnt work either. Anyways I doubt anyone will try to do this at all. But it would be cool if someone can do this and make luigis mansion 1 3ds modding possible 👍 and if anyone is willing to do this thank you very much :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1