Gaming Possible i can sell my Wii too Toys R Us?

SavageWaffle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea, i don't really trust people online how they scam,etc. So i thought of selling my Wii like in person. Is it possible if i still have a warranty and reciept that i can trade it for cash in Toys R Us? Cause i bought it there. My warranty is like 2 years long, and im pretty sure i used only 1 year. And 2 months was added for free since i registered my console online.

So what im really saying is that is it possible to resell my Nintendo Wii back.

Santana187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
try it
wink.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should just go on craigslist. you'll get way more for it. just put that you want cash only. then you can meet the person at a local coffee shop or some other public place and trade/sell it.

craigslist.org then go to your state then go to your area of the state and then post in the electronics or toys section or both

SavageWaffle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should just go on craigslist. you'll get way more for it. just put that you want cash only. then you can meet the person at a local coffee shop or some other public place and trade/sell it.

craigslist.org then go to your state then go to your area of the state and then post in the electronics or toys section or both

Is it safe? Cause im only 12 =PO

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Is it safe? Cause im only 12 =PO
Well then definitely go with your mom or dad. But yeah as long as you go with a parent and meet somewhere public it's pretty safe. I sold my first wii on there. Drove to the kids house he gave me cash and even included gas money.

Devrethman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wouldnt recomend cragilist unless you want to get kidnapped and raped lol
That's why you meet the buyer somewhere public, like a coffee shop or something. It's not like he's selling something so huge he can't take it anywhere. Also, I know gamecrazy and gamestop will buy things used, but they'll rip you off, and they only give store credit.

Parsaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My friend works at Toy's r us and I asked him. He said you can't sell your wii back to them.

And he says the following: "The warranty goes through through a separate company and they wont take it back unless there is a valid issue with it."

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1