Hacking Possible for a hacker to make an exploit for Sakruasou No Pet Na Kanojo light novel?

FuryTomic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,
I've gotten hold of some Sakrurasou No Pet Na Kanojo Japanese Scripts to translate into english from some fellow members in the forum. Since the game is being Patched as a PSP game, i'm wondering if anyone can make it into an Exploit for the Vita, Since I own a vita myself, and I don't have a PSP.
Anyone who's experienced with exploiting PSP patches to a PS Vita Patch are welcome to help :)
(And I noticed a typo for the thread, it should have been Sakurasou)

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
What exactly are you asking for? Do you have the game on Vita that you bought from PSN or something? Is the game available online to be translated as a PSP title outside of PSN? Do you want to translate a digital copy you have on your Vita? Because it sounds like you don't even know exactly what you're asking for. As it stands, if you want anything Vita mode to happen, it won't. If you want to try to manipulate a purchase that you have downloaded on your Vita, that's not going to happen. If you want to hack PSP mode on your Vita, download the game from a different online source and translate it, then play the game that way, that's an option. Nothing is going to happen in Vita mode on the Vita though.

FuryTomic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I'll explain. The game is being translated by me and a few other people. I found out that when the scripts and Digital editing are done, it will be exported altogether as a .bat file (I believe) for the PSP version of the video game, Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo. Note that this is only for the PSP, not the PS Vita. I'm trying to find people who can make the same kind of patch for game, but only for the PS Vita.

After reading ur note about Vita Mode, it sounds like I might have to get in contact with some other people who made patch exploits for vita platforms on a different website, or just ask somewhere else. I might as well delete this thread if Vita mode can't happen here. :/

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
Vita mode can't happen period. It's not hacked. It won't be hacked anytime soon. If you go anywhere else, they'll tell you exactly the same thing. Absolutely no tampering can be done with Vita content at this time. There's no ETA on Vita mode being hacked, nor is there an ETA on when Vita games can be properly dumped and edited, then properly reinserted in a playable format.

Like I said, if you modify a PSP title, as I'm still not sure if this is just a PSP game, a Vita game, or simply a PSP game also available on Vita, it can be added to a hacked PSP mode on a Vita and played that way. That's pretty much it though. That's as far as Vita options extend.

FuryTomic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I aplologize for the misunderstanding that I typed up, it is pretty late here, and i'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard. :wtf:
I've seen a guy who managed to use a PSP patch and made it work for the PS Vita. (OreImo Fanmade translation patch) Yes, the game can on both the PSP and the Vita. The main thing is if I can create a PS Vita patch from a PSP patch.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
The only hacked anything that runs on the Vita runs through PSP mode, and PSP mode operates just like a PSP, as the name of it would imply. Whatever you saw, I can guarantee it all ran through PSP mode. 100%, no doubt about it. If you want to know about getting into PSP mode as to have access to the patched game on your Vita, we have a FAQ here, or wololo.net is the best resource for all relevant system hacking information.

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I could be wrong but im pretty sure the only way for this to work would be if the game is compatible for transfer to play on a ps3, so you would transfer the modified game from PSP > PS3 > PS Vita

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi there,
I've gotten hold of some Sakrurasou No Pet Na Kanojo Japanese Scripts to translate into english from some fellow members in the forum. Since the game is being Patched as a PSP game, i'm wondering if anyone can make it into an Exploit for the Vita, Since I own a vita myself, and I don't have a PSP.
Anyone who's experienced with exploiting PSP patches to a PS Vita Patch are welcome to help :)
(And I noticed a typo for the thread, it should have been Sakurasou)
dude i loved that anime !! i am excited for the translation ! can you link me to the translating thread ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Also another 70TB going in the front mount drive bays of this server. 182tb raw, going to...