Hacking Possible (firmware 4.2.0-9u)

snavid972

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which card do you guys recommend me getting for my 3ds to play my ds lite games.....and is it possible to do so on the firmware im on 4.2.0-9u?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Flashcards can run in DS-Mode on the 3DS.
I suggest if you are interested in a flashcard going with one of these
Acekard 2i, R4i Gold (url on card; r4ids.cn/),and Supercard DSTwo

All work with the latest 3DS and DSi firmware and all have regular updates. I also suggest buying from the site I linked to because nds-card.com is GBAtemp's official sponsor, so buying from them supports The Temp!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am going to add a +1 to the R4i gold (url: r4ids.cn/)
It uses Wood R4, which has pretty much all the features of AKAIO, just simplified and updates more often. As well the official team updates the card's firmware faster then any other team out there, so there is little to no wait for the card to work for the latest DSi/3DS updates. It also doesn't suffer from the contact issue that the Acekard 2i has.

I also suggest buying it from nds-card.com, gbatemp's official sponsor!

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure about the R4i Gold(i'm sure it's fine since wood and all) but i can vouch for the AK2i at least.
i have had mine for more than 3 years now and it has been though hell and still works like a champ, The print on the sticker may have worn away and the case has been glued on more than once but i have never had any real issues with the contacts or the spring in the MicroSDHC slot.

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
I keep my distance from everything with "R4" in the name because when original R4 was killed, many fakes was made, so I just don't want to put myself in the risk of getting fake one
However if said nds-card.com has fine R4i Gold which is not fake or something, I won't stop anybody :P
I have Acekard 2i so naturally I would vote for that one :P

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i still have not updated my 3ds , there are still issues being reported with dstwo and the last 2 3ds fw updates ,and the dstwo
sc team has not addressed these issues afaik

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i still have not updated my 3ds , there are still issues being reported with dstwo and the last 2 3ds fw updates ,and the dstwo
sc team has not addressed these issues afaik
what where?
go to their site there are reports of problems with the dstwo and the last 2 3ds fw updates, the new dstwo fw has not fixed the issue ,where dstwo does not work on 3ds in some cases, there is a problem with some 3ds dstwo users where its reported it only works 1 out of 20 times

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr