Gaming possible final fantasy 7 3DS remake :O

RichardLaughter

OP
Trophies
XP
okay back before launch, one of the square enix guys said that the 3DS would be perfect for a final fantasy 7 game. at first i thought it was just hype, to get people buying 3DS's but now, rumors about a possible final fantasy 7 remake have sparked up again. from what i read on, some random game site, a Japanese scource, the same one who gave early claims to monster hunter coming for the 3DS, claims that we will be seeing either a final fantasy 7 game and/or a dragon quest 7 game soon. i realize for now nothing is confirmed, but how awesome would it be to have a final fantasy 7 remake? :D im getting gitty just by the very idea of it happening. anyway, why dont you guys weigh in on the matter? will we see a final fantasy 7 game on the 3DS? will we see a dragon quest 7 game? will we get both?

RichardLaughter

OP
Trophies
XP
lol oh, i should really look through the forum next time i post o.O but hey in my deffence, in this case old news can still be good news. cant leave stuff in the past too long, or it'll never come to the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1