Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's a good thing that you've analyzed the WiiFit save data in search of possible entry points as well as cross-compared it with the Wii Fit U data. It's also handy that you know what the applications actually do with the save files and whether or not it can be used against the system as an exploit. :)

Reactions: migles

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if anyone had an exploit, how what would you do with it? Crediar and another person told me the same thing when I mentioned a game. Try it, maybe make a video, and ignore negative people. Lol, unless you made this as a sarcastic thread.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somebody said an ios that sends VWII back to Wii U side is a key. it might explain than infamous a/b diagram f0f put out. nobody ever did confirm/deny that.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Let us not forget that it was arbitrary Gamecube code running on the Wii that gave us Wii access.
Let us not forget that it was arbitrary GBA code running on the DS that gave us the code jump to NDS mode.
And let us not forget that it was arbitrary NDS code running on the 3DS that gave the 3DS team 3DS mode access.

OP, your thinking of that exploit "could work".
However, Ninty would already thought of that and patched it way before you even came up with it.

Personally, I think we're facing the same thing like with the Wii.
As they say, history repeats it self.
Wii code will pave the way for Wii U code.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How about we transfer a hacked Mii to the Wii U as an exploit?

Tried, done, not working.
Ninty already knew you'd be trying that, so they've stuck their middle finger up to you and said: HAHA! we patched, now you can't pray pirate game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol