Possible Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster leaked by the Korean Ratings Board

header (2).jpg

If the Korean Game Rating and Administration Committee is to be trusted--and they've previously revealed the existence of Sunset Overdrive for PC, Megadimension Neptunia VII for Switch, Octopath Traveler on PC, and many other games--a remaster of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is on the way. Previously, Activision remastered the first Modern Warfare game back in 2016, and then further rebooted the original game entirely with Modern Warfare (2019), making a remaster of COD:MW2 quite likely. The Korean Ratings Board lists the game as "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered", implying that the game's online mode won't be included as part of the remaster, or will be a separate release digitally.

:arrow: Source

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Can't wait for them to add lootboxes to the game! Seriously, how are people still into these games? They used to be something decent but nowadays they aren't even a shell of what they used to be.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not gonna lie this game was 1 of the main reasons I had an xbox360 along with Halo 2-3. But Im not so thrilled with Blizzard being part of the team. Just another 80+GB of data with rehashed maps

Reactions: RyRyIV

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the noobs are gonna buy it again because they dont know the meaning of "Keep the old one, you can still play it"....

D

Deleted User

This whole naming convention is about to get pretty weird. Wonder what they're gonna name the sequel to Modern Warfare (2019)

Reactions: CeeDee

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought MW2 was a good game. It was my most favorite COD yet everyone here seems to be super upset about it. Why? Did no one like estate or terminal? Those maps were god like.

Edit: wait a fucking second... CAMPAIGN REMASTERED? As in... NO MULTIPLAYER???

Last edited by coppertj,

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I thought MW2 was a good game. It was my most favorite COD yet everyone here seems to be super upset about it. Why? Did no one like estate or terminal? Those maps were god like.

People are only shitting on this because "Call Of Duty = Bad lulz"

Reactions: glencoe2004

AbyssalMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Literally Campaign of MW trilogy was the only reason to play it. It still stands as one of the better campaigns ever in the COD franchise. The multiplayer of these games was slowly declining in quality IMO. Then again, I never played at a high level anyway.

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally Campaign of MW trilogy was the only reason to play it. It still stands as one of the better campaigns ever in the COD franchise. The multiplayer of these games was slowly declining in quality IMO. Then again, I never played at a high level anyway.
idk i really loved the maps in mw2 multiplayer (not counting DLC), I'll once in a while boot up the dedicated server mod for mw2 to play terminal or estate usually those games have like 32 people in it. This game and black ops 2 have some of my favorite maps in the entire cod franchise.

I did like the campaign though, it's a great ending that honestly didn't need a sequel to. MW3 was garbage compared to MW2. Basically only reason to buy MW3 was because the threat of hackers in MW2 ruining the game, something that is now fixed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1