[Possible Bug] The buttons at the top of GBAtemp missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
At the top of the page, where it usually says Home, Forums, shop, downloads and everything else there is missing, don't know if it's just me or not, sorry if someone already posted this.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
they are not missing for me and we didn't change anything in the site layout.
it's probably a cache problem. Try that:
1) Ctrl+F5 on the page

2) if that didnt work, clear the cache of your browser, close your browser, restart it, and visit gbatemp again

3) if that didnt work either, you need to uninstall your browser and reinstall it (or create a new profile if you're in firefox)

I had to go up to the 3rd solution once as my cache was really damaged
frown.gif

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costello said:
they are not missing for me and we didn't change anything in the site layout.
it's probably a cache problem. Try that:
1) Ctrl+F5 on the page

2) if that didnt work, clear the cache of your browser, close your browser, restart it, and visit gbatemp again

3) if that didnt work either, you need to uninstall your browser and reinstall it (or create a new profile if you're in firefox)

I had to go up to the 3rd solution once as my cache was really damaged
frown.gif
Thanks Costello, tried Ctrl and F5 but that did nothing on google chrome so then I cleared the cache restarted google chrome and that did nothing then I uninstalled it and reinstalled and it worked perfectly, plus I got to keep all my bookmarks without backing them up, thanks for the help, really appreciated it. Plus it turned out it wasn't just GBAtemp, I tried going onto ymail (yahoo mail) and I couldn't sign in, now that's fixed aswell, thanks again Costello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?