Hacking Possible Brick

Klarkykat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right. This is BOLLOX. My Acekard2i gave up on me there earlier today. So after trying the paper thing, and blowing the cartridge slot a few times, my dsi has decided to BREAK on me. A black error screen comes up when i go into anything (even system options or dsiware games). I'm not sure what Nintendos warrenty is, but i'm hoping i can get this fixed.

*EDIT - I just found a similar thread here where a guy had the same problem after going on the opera browser. Just want to point out that was the last thing i was on aswell.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Klarkykat said:
Right. This is BOLLOX. My Acekard2i gave up on me there earlier today. So after trying the paper thing, and blowing the cartridge slot a few times, my dsi has decided to BREAK on me. A black error screen comes up when i go into anything (even system options or dsiware games). I'm not sure what Nintendos warrenty is, but i'm hoping i can get this fixed.

*EDIT - I just found a similar thread here where a guy had the same problem after going on the opera browser. Just want to point out that was the last thing i was on aswell.

What for black screen?
from Acekard 2i not updated or normal dsi?

Klarkykat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The errors were for the DSi itself.

Anyway it seems to have sorted itself out after leaving it alone for the night. Now i'm not sure whether to get an Acekard again or not. It's a great card but the lifespan is far too short.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Klarkykat said:
The errors were for the DSi itself.

Anyway it seems to have sorted itself out after leaving it alone for the night. Now i'm not sure whether to get an Acekard again or not. It's a great card but the lifespan is far too short.

Ok
ask some help from Nintendo
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.