Angelo Spagnol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys.

I got my hands on a O3DS on System Version 2.1.0-4U. I was blindfolded by it and tried to take a shortcut. I've copied ARM11.BIN to SDCARD and just executed it trough browser before making any kind NAND BACKUP. It sussefuly executed the file, and set the A9LH. But now, as expected, when i try to start the system i got the following msg:

"An old unsupported NAND has been detected. Luma3DS is unable to bot it. Press any button to shutdown".

The message is pretty clear. The point is: Is there a way to solve it? I don't have a backup. I've tryed the R+L+UP+A+POWER TRICK to update but seems that the CFW load before the command can be reconized and so i got the same error msg. It also can`t boot without the SDCARD.

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Like it's said. You can boot decrypt9 via payload with Luma3DS now (see at the guide) and do a 9.2.0 ctrtransfer to "update" your sysnand to 9.2.0 and then you can upgrade to 11.0 a9lh sysNand via system-setting ;)

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi guys.

I got my hands on a O3DS on System Version 2.1.0-4U. I was blindfolded by it and tried to take a shortcut. I've copied ARM11.BIN to SDCARD and just executed it trough browser before making any kind NAND BACKUP. It sussefuly executed the file, and set the A9LH. But now, as expected, when i try to start the system i got the following msg:

"An old unsupported NAND has been detected. Luma3DS is unable to bot it. Press any button to shutdown".

The message is pretty clear. The point is: Is there a way to solve it? I don't have a backup. I've tryed the R+L+UP+A+POWER TRICK to update but seems that the CFW load before the command can be reconized and so i got the same error msg. It also can`t boot without the SDCARD.
yes, if your console is actually an O3DS (NEVER TRY TO UPDATE FROM 2.1 IN A N3DS WITH SYSTEM SETTINGS), you can simply download the latest version of luma here and replace the one you have on your 3ds, it supports booting firmware 1.x and 2.x with firm prot patch, so you'll be fine to simply boot and update from settings, but make sure you use the version i linked to you

Last edited by capito27,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: leerz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.