Hacking Possibility to use reinx and sxos

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi
Am using reinx now on my switch is on 5.1.0 and am thinking of getting sxos because of the cheat engine so: is it possible tu use both of them?
Many thanx for the replies

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
Hekate supports multiple payloads. Set it to your preference and interrupt it by pressing any of the volume keys to boot a diff payload.

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hekate supports multiple payloads. Set it to your preference and interrupt it by pressing any of the volume keys to boot a diff payload.
Hmmm
Can you explain a bit more?
I look for it but i only foun one video but not in english and i didnt understand it.
Also wanted to know if there is a way to cheat games on reinx cuz thats the main reason am buying sxos
And thanx in advance

D

Deleted-351540

You can just use the SX OS bootloader to boot another payload.
Exactly this. When you put the SX Pro dongle in and slide their jig into the right joycon rail, push Volume Up and Power at the same time. The SX Pro bootloader will load. From there, press "Options" and then select "Launch external payload". From there, you can launch any payload you want. (Personally, I launch Hekate and use Hekate to launch ReiNX, but I'm considering switching to Atmosphere.)

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Exactly this. When you put the SX Pro dongle in and slide their jig into the right joycon rail, push Volume Up and Power at the same time. The SX Pro bootloader will load. From there, press "Options" and then select "Launch external payload". From there, you can launch any payload you want. (Personally, I launch Hekate and use Hekate to launch ReiNX, but I'm considering switching to Atmosphere.)
I dont want to use this method cuz 1st i dont have the dongle only sxos 2nd i dont want to burn fuse since i updated to 5.1.0 i didnt use nand

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont want to use this method cuz 1st i dont have the dongle only sxos 2nd i dont want to burn fuse since i updated to 5.1.0 i didnt use nand
This has absolutely nothing to do with burning fuses.
If you don't have the dongle, how do you boot SX OS? With their payload and your phone, pc or something right? Booting into Rei just means using a different payload. Same procedure

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This has absolutely nothing to do with burning fuses.
If you don't have the dongle, how do you boot SX OS? With their payload and your phone, pc or something right? Booting into Rei just means using a different payload. Same procedure
Exactly that's what i meant

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over