Gaming Possibility of Fire Emblem Dating Sim game

Fire Emblem dating sim, possible or not?

• Why didn't someone come up with this sooner!?

• Yeah, possible, but no way nintendo would, too family friendly with the censorship.

• No, but not a bad idea if there was more potential by nintendo.

• Not interested, then again, is just a idea with solid potential.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the recent entry of Fire Emblem games on 3DS and the "Partner relationship" System, (Not to mention people discussing their pairing decisions in the game) I just had thought it may be possible for potential Fire emblem dating sim, since it clearly has a variety cast of characters and developed personality.

Either Offical by nintendo or unofficially by people like you, me, or homebrew game programmers or any of the kind, What do you think? Possible or not? If possible, what ideas could you hope make possible?

(If this is the wrong place to discuss this, i'm sorry. I thought since fire emblem is a 3ds game, it fit here acceptable.)

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

naivegirl2411

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the games (awakening and fates) are already part dating sim and could be more depending on how you play the game. I normally only focused on a few relationships but to get all the children you would have to play around with all compatible characters

Metab

Trophies
XP
Country
If someone got me sprites and whatnot I could maybe make a Virtual Novel sort of thing
I was considering doing it for Katawa Shoujo, it being my all time fav VN

Purge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if Nintendo did make a fire emblem dating sim, it sure as hell wouldn't be localized.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone got me sprites and whatnot I could maybe make a Virtual Novel sort of thing
I was considering doing it for Katawa Shoujo, it being my all time fav VN

Is there a way to do sprite rips on 3DS games? Most games would use some sort of debug mode or debugger that can manipulate portrait or sprite cycles to make the process easy or even hack games itself to collect unsued data still stored in game that programmers forgot to delete.

Example as of sonic games on genesis debug mode, sonic 3 specifically can cycle through all used character sprites with b+c when debug mode is active.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm being honest, i have no idea what you said, what you talking anout or what it is. Sorry, I hardly know anything about fire emblem, besides what's in super smash bros.
Just look up Fire Emblem Fates skinship on YouTube. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (And Smash has way too many FE characters, but I like it!)

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just look up Fire Emblem Fates skinship on YouTube. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (And Smash has way too many FE characters, but I like it!)
It only has 6 Unless you count the gender swap avatar characters then 8.

The sad part is no one knew or gave any recognition until super smash bros melee came about and added marth and roy, and started publising fire emblem games outside of japan just for that one reason. while the same could be said for tactics ogre with final fantasy tactics obviously, shining force was already in america as a alternative to the JRPG for people who wanted more accessable rpg game with less complication, but seem more like Dungeon and dragons in video game form.

Reactions: SomeGamer

Noelemahc

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I'm being honest, i have no idea what you said, what you talking anout or what it is. Sorry, I hardly know anything about fire emblem, besides what's in super smash bros.
That explains this thread then. AFAIK, Nintendo has never dabbled in pure dating sims, so unless a fan was to build one, I don't see this happening at all.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, there's no option saying it might not be a good idea. But don't mind me, proceed your discussion [emoji1]

"Not interested, then again, is just a idea with solid potential."
Does not mean it is a good idea. It simply means a point is made but you have no interest. But if you would like, i could add a option that says. "It is not a good idea. - Uwabami 2016" Just for you to vote on. Only if you say please. :creep:

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"Not interested, then again, is just a idea with solid potential."
Does not mean it is a good idea. It simply means a point is made but you have no interest. But if you would like, i could add a option that says. "It is not a good idea. - Uwabami 2016" Just for you to vote on. Only if you say please. :creep:
Wow, you really can't take a joke. And no, a solid idea is still a good idea, even if I'm not interested. I was just joking, I really don't care about this or dating sims in general. Carry on.

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BAD IDEA!

Fire Emblem is a "strategic role-playing game". Not a dating game.
Really, I don't know where this bad ideas coming from. Since Awakening, Fire Emblem is not what it was before.
Sibling characters was (maybe) a funny extra. It fits inside the story of Lucina.
Fates, is even worse! (petting games, lewdness, hot springs, dlc with cloths ripping of the body when getting hurt,...)

An extra feature mustn't become the main feature!

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BAD IDEA!

Fire Emblem is a "strategic role-playing game". Not a dating game.
Really, I don't know where this bad ideas coming from. Since Awakening, Fire Emblem is not what it was before.
Sibling characters was (maybe) a funny extra. It fits inside the story of Lucina.
Fates, is even worse! (petting games, lewdness, hot springs, dlc with cloths ripping of the body when getting hurt,...)

An extra feature mustn't become the main feature!
Very good points, i agree myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup