Gaming Possibility of a DKC: Tropical Freeze Mod?

Leon2457

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Heyo, I was just curious, but are there any sort of mods or methods (Caffeine mods maybe?) to editing a tiny factor of DKC:TF

I want to make it so Player 1 isn't forced into playing as Donkey Kong during multiplayer, so they can be Diddy Dixie or Cranky as well as Player 2 being able to do so.

Sorry if it's a bit of a dumb question.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyo, I was just curious, but are there any sort of mods or methods (Caffeine mods maybe?) to editing a tiny factor of DKC:TF

I want to make it so Player 1 isn't forced into playing as Donkey Kong during multiplayer, so they can be Diddy Dixie or Cranky as well as Player 2 being able to do so.

Sorry if it's a bit of a dumb question.
this is possible but there are not mods made for it because you gain this ability after beating the game

Grmmish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You actually get that option once you finish the game!

this is possible but there are not mods made for it because you gain this ability after beating the game

I think you guys are (Unintentionally) lying. As far as I know, Player 1 can only select a Kong if they are on Super Hard Mode.
But that isn't what is being asked here.

Player 1 isn't forced into playing as Donkey Kong during multiplayer

Perhaps you guys have read incorrectly, I don't think this is possible, as Super Hard Mode is restricted to a single player. :/
But I'm quoting everyone because I, too, am hoping for some possibility somehow. Are we so unfortunate enough that TWO people in a row were simply incorrect and misread? Can you guys somehow confirm this for me? Did you, Leon2457, end up getting your answer and found this to be possible? :(

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you guys are (Unintentionally) lying. As far as I know, Player 1 can only select a Kong if they are on Super Hard Mode.
But that isn't what is being asked here.

Player 1 isn't forced into playing as Donkey Kong during multiplayer

Perhaps you guys have read incorrectly, I don't think this is possible, as Super Hard Mode is restricted to a single player. :/
But I'm quoting everyone because I, too, am hoping for some possibility somehow. Are we so unfortunate enough that TWO people in a row were simply incorrect and misread? Can you guys somehow confirm this for me? Did you, Leon2457, end up getting your answer and found this to be possible? :(
I apologize if the information is incorrect. But this was a thread from over 5 years ago.

Grmmish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem, all is great!
Just wish we weren't all so unfortunate with this game.
Could have easily been a Donkey Kong Country 1&2 simulator where Player 1 can be Diddy Kong and Player 2 can be Dixie Kong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Probably like a 10,000 dollar build back then