Portrait of Ruin

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by slayer667, Dec 16, 2006.

Dec 16, 2006

Portrait of Ruin by slayer667 at 4:38 AM (1,096 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. slayer667
    OP

Newcomer slayer667 Member

United States
    Does anyone have a consistent method to get this game to not freeze on DS-X? I heard a rumor certain releases of it are bad...

2. AshuraZro

Member AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Canada
    The XPA Release is not bad in any way and there is no way that I am aware of to stop the crashing on a DS-X cart. Just save often and you should be able to handle freezes just fine.

3. dreadyz

Member dreadyz GBAtemp Regular

France
    I didn't have any problems with this game for a couple of days and then I started getting the freezes. After the last freeze, I rebooted the game and had a corrupt save file. I did a reformat on my DS-X and then reinstalled the firmware update. I just started playing Portait of Ruin again today...... I don't mind the freezes once in a while, but if I get a corrupt save file again, I'm probably just going to buy this game or wait til the next firmware update and hope the issue is fixed.

[​IMG] I got a corrupt .sav file on this game again today! Luckily, I saved a copy of the .sav file a week ago, but the annoying thing is that It'll probably take me over 3 hours to get back to where I was.