XP
Country
i saw this in another forum while searching fro psx wii

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
David, watch your thread count and where you're posting threads.

The information in your threads is slightly better than SamSam12, but you're posting as many threads as he used to.

Also, this should go in the General section, not the Hacking section.

davidw89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
teq said:
David, watch your thread count and where you're posting threads.

The information in your threads is slightly better than SamSam12, but you're posting as many threads as he used to.

Also, this should go in the General section, not the Hacking section.
lol sorry
rolleyes.gif

kaisersose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes this same guy ask's for donations before people can get access to a BETA! of some media player he is making for the iphone

I wouldnt give him 1 cent

Jm9760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, he has made psx, gba, gb, snes, and other emulators for the iphone, as well as some for Gp2x. He really does know what he is doing.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samsam12 said:
Jm9760 said:
No, he has made psx, gba, gb, snes, and other emulators for the iphone, as well as some for Gp2x. He really does know what he is doing.

psx on iphone...
rofl2.gif

Yeah... a little research before posting might earn you fewer flames, Sam.

I really don't see a need for discussing this any further, as none of us is going to contribute to the code and the guy making it is a douche for asking for donations.

davidw89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
lol his project are like that...you have to donate (aka pay) in order to download his vlc2iphone program etc..same goes for all of his other programs..

hum should i donate :/

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
davidw89 said:
lol his project are like that...you have to donate (aka pay) in order to download his vlc2iphone program etc..same goes for all of his other programs..

hum should i donate :/

You don't have to pay for any of them. Many coders require donations for beta versions. Or you could just wait for the final version.

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Zodttd =P The guy who made emulators for the iPhone, nice, especially if you could get him to make a Wii PSX emulator.

(Yes PSX works on the iPhone, not 100% speed, but it works)

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, on the other forum I saw he rejected donations for now, but said he'd need someone to supply him with a modchip and he'd still take contributions if anyone wanted to.

At no point did he say people would have to donate. Also, just as a note, donations are voluntary. Perhaps you should quit being douches and respect this guy for wanting to take a crack at porting a PSX emulator to Wii.

Honestly, why does everyone flame projects of things that they themselves want?! Everyone says WiiMiidia is fake after a totally valid reason is given for not releasing it. People start thinking Yabause is fake because of high PC requirements, even though they've been shown a video. And now you start flaming a guy for saying he will take donations, when he's porting a PSX emulator for Wii, even though people have been asking for it for ages.

There are no random programmers out to get you, there are no backstabbing pretenders who say they're making things they're not, so if you have nothing nice to say, keep your mouth shut.

Well, sorry for the rant, but this is starting to piss me off a lot. Anyway, it's certainly good news someone is finally porting a PSX emulator, and it came a lot earlier than I expected. Good luck to him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1