Gaming Portal poll: did you get Zelda TFS?

Have you downloaded Zelda The Four Swords yet?

• Yup! Got it already, I'm loving it!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Yeah, but it's meh.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No online multiplayer? I'll pass!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have a DSi or 3DS

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it. Downloaded on the 3DS and I have the original GBA cart. I haven't actually played either since it's always stressing the multiplayer aspect, and I very rarely play local multiplayer with anyone. I would love it if it had online multiplayer, but I'm not super excited about it without.

luckwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance of this getting ported to the DS as a regular rom?

Hopefully someone figure out how to do it. Especially since it is a Zelda game.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
luckwii said:
Any chance of this getting ported to the DS as a regular rom?

Hopefully someone figure out how to do it. Especially since it is a Zelda game.
First someone has to be able to decrypt the DSiWare rom. People have been working at that for 3 years.

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game was more annoying than anything, especially the extra content they added. I've never played the original Four Sword, but LOVED Four Swords Adventure for the Gamecube. I feel like this first game was more of a experiment to if the concept could actually work, where as the Gamecube version was actually a well designed game with complex puzzles. None of the puzzles in this game were terribly hard.

The extra content felt like they were trying the stretch out the time on the game. EVERY time you stepped on a square of whatnot, 10 enemies appear out of no where. Like every three minutes. Then in the final room, they replicated like 12 chests so you have to search for that last key.

Overall, this was an alright time waster for free. If anyone likes this concept though and this is your first time playing a Four Swords game, go find a copy of FSA and friends. It's so much better.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I got it the moment I found out about it being free.
Did you know that there are two new levels in this revision?
SPOILERS DETECTED! CLICK TO VIEW THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK! (Clicking the spoiler below releases any and all responsibility of spoiling any and all gameplay elements that you wished to find out for yourself. I.E. It's your choice, not mine. I am not forcing you to click SPOILER.)
When you beat Vaati's Palace for the first time you unlock the Realm of Memories, Level 1 is Link to the Past consisting of Hyrule Castle (exterior), Hyrule Castle (interior), and the Lost Woods. I was hoping for a Dark World stage. Bummer.
Level 2 takes place in Link's Awakening. Stage 1 Takes place in Northern Mysterious Woods, The Swamp, and near the Hag's hut. Stage two takes place in the Tail Cave, some rooms have been omitted though (namely the first Key room and the Roc's Feather Room). The final stage takes place in the Tal Tal Hights area, some tricky jumps are assured.
Level 3 TOTAL NOSTALGIA TRIP HERE! It takes place in The lower overworld in stage 1, EAGLE DUNGEON in stage 2, and Graveyard/death mountain in Stage 3

When you have collected a total of 30,000 or greater you will unlock the Hero's Trial. I can't go into detail as I have only managed to BARELY beat Level 1. Warning! Darknuts are at the final stage right before you finish the level and you must kill all 5~10 of them! It took me an HOUR to finish it because of how balls hard the foes are as well for the mind-boggling puzzles!
FYI: I have been playing Singleplayer.
In Singleplayer, Rupee Fever does not exist. Also when you fight SPOILER
Vaati's Second form
after one of his attack phases, it is impossible to attack him due to the requirement of TWO colors simultaneously attacking him!

Also the metals SPOILER!
serve no real purpose to the best of my knowledge. They are only good for showing how much of a greedy fool you are as you hoard every last rupee!

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
Other.

I don't have wireless internet here so can't download it to my DSi and 3DS until I go home which will probably be at the end of the month. I could go to McDonalds and use their WiFi but it's a bit of a trek. Once I get it though we've got plans to get another two people round to play it 'properly'.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
THERE'S A MONTHLY POLL?!
anyways, I downloaded it within seconds of being informed, I have plenty of ppl I can play multiplay with
tongue.gif

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Played single player for a bit, it is really boring. I wish they'd have given us any one of the full, single-player Zelda games.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

ohmy.gif
THERE'S A MONTHLY POLL???

ontopic: Played it with a friend. Not really a fan of Zelda games, except for Zelda 2 (no hatin')

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
god i cant wait until they release "The legend of Zelda a link to the past" i have played that one and beaten it over 100 times no joke!!!

SaddQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had to upgrade the DSi XL firmware to DL this game and after the upgrade the XL wouldn't read my SC DS2 anymore. So mêêêhhhh!!!
mad.gif

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Have it for my DSi, but I also want it for the White 3DS that the US is probably never gonna get, and yet I still want.
So, I chose Other.
tongue.gif

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dstwo still works fine if you have latest eos.
I don't know what you did saddQ, but it should be working fine for you.
Id suggest getting latest eos/loaders.
Dstwo is just fine on xl for me.

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
nyanko said:
Can't download because I have a stupid m3i and if I update to 1.4.3 it will die
ohnoes.png
I felt the same way, but lucky for me there was an update, but it had a 60% chance of bricking the flash cart. I risked bricking my EZ-Vi with the 106a update, and sure enough, SUCCESS! It didn't brick, which let me update to 1.4.3U and once again access the shop channel.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple