iggloovortex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Keji Goto the scruffiest Nerf Herder of... says:
As a Christian father, I choose not to allow video games into my household, but occasionally my boys will have sleep overs with other Christian families that might be more lax than ours. Imagine my surprise the other day when I overheard my second oldest boy talking about a video game he had played at a friend's house. As soon as I heard the name "Portal 2", my suspicions grew and I immediately found myself wondering which body part the game might be referring to.

I rushed to the computer that I keep locked away from my impressionable children, and what I found was truly disturbing. Just 10 minutes of Bing research produced so much evidence that this game was a homosexual recruitment tool that I have now forbidden it. You better believe that I called the other father and gave him a good talking to. As a devout Christian, he agreed with me and has now burned his Portal 2 DVD on his barbeque grill to make sure this threat to his family is gone for good.

Here are some of the things I have learned: This game is made by Valve software, a wholly owned subsidiary of NAMBLA - the people who invented child molestation. Just the name "valve" produces images in the mind of a Christian man that should not be there.

Game play takes place in a giant gay bath house, where children are encouraged to use their mechanical penis guns to create glory holes. In case you haven't heard of this filth, "glory holes" are all the rage in gay circles, where sweating homosexuals drill holes into walls and then perform sex through them, without having to show their guilt ridden faces. There is one thing a homosexual hates, and that is for their shame to be seen in the light of day. That is why their bars and bath houses are kept so dark at all times. And believe me friend, this game is dark and shadowy.

There are two adorable robots. Who doesn't love robots? Kids sure do. Well, these 2 robots are a homosexual couple. The tall one is the dominate bear and the little one is the swishing bottom. Even the voices are clearly transexual which is a dead give away. I shudder to think of what life style choices a little child will think is decent after pretending to be one of these two mechanical gays. Instead of penises, they have glowing red and blue lights in their sex area.

As if that was not enough, there are mechanical testicles and gay saunas around every corner. Not enough? Well this game introduces "gels" which help the innocent children slide through a glowing red sphincter.

I could go on, but my stomach is turning at this latest homo-gay invention. There is nothing christ-centered in this game. Protect your children from this latest assault from the gay agenda.

Source: http://christwire.org/2011/04/is-portal-2-...ristain-family/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Seeing as how today is Easter and all I figured why not merge religion and video games into one fun article!

Go to the link if you can, the pictures are even better, especially how he views certain things from the game.

Thoughts?

Edit: There is a picture of man butt in the article, if you or anyone around you has any issues with seeing man butt then please don't follow the link.

What do you guys think? i think he has his reasons, and while they may be over the top its his family to deprive of awesome games such as Portal 2

EDIT: LOL All resources point to fake, but still hilarious

D

Deleted_171835

The guy is an idiot.

He doesn't have any valid points and doesn't deserve any publicity for this bullshit.

Edit: Just found out that it is a satirical website.
laugh.gif

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
QUOTE said:
As soon as I heard the name "Portal 2", my suspicions grew and I immediately found myself wondering which body part the game might be referring to.
So...
A portal is somehow referring to a butthole?
Maybe its because he has an unique butthole that leads to another butthole.

thhorde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol i read this yesterday
tongue.gif

Im pretty sure this guy is just trolling or something.
I mean "homosexual robots", come on!

iggloovortex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems like hes trolling but at the same time i wonder why two guys would spend money and time to keep a website up for the sake of trolling hard core christians?

Either way this is still funny as hell. The actual article with pictures and all is even better

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kinda the madness? Matter well have him play GOW where they actually shows something.

Going by his *view* that would be more acceptable.
laugh.gif

Who looks at portal or any game that completely away from what he seen like that?

Is this a troll or something?

iggloovortex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlanJohn said:
QUOTE said:
As soon as I heard the name "Portal 2", my suspicions grew and I immediately found myself wondering which body part the game might be referring to.
So...
lol just read that
maybe hes experienced the next level of butthole?

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
iggloovortex said:
AlanJohn said:
QUOTE said:
So...
lol just read that
maybe hes experienced the next level of butthole?
He transformed it into a glory hole
ohmy.gif

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
That post reminds me of my mom.

Harry Potter is the devil.
Pokemon is the devil.
Rock Music is the devil.
Video Games are the devil.
Satan is the devil.

Like seriously!

Christian extremists need to get a life. Or get laid, badly.

Even if it is a troll, I know people like that
wink.gif

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:

There's other religious extremists, too.

My catholic aunt's husband thinks SPONGEBOB is the devil incarnate, along with Mickey Mouse and anything with a merchandise line.

They don't let their kid watch anything except for this crap puppet catholic kid's TV show. And it's all, ALL religious propaganda, no entertainment value whatsoever. I've seen it. It's worse than veggie tales.

I think my favorite (probably joke) christian extremist quote though is from another forum, and for the privacy of the member who said it I'll say no more than that:

QUOTE said:
(Bayonetta)

This game offends me and my family greatly as a Christian. My wife and I allowed my son to purchase this game, as we did not initially know what it was like. I saw my son play and was absolutely horrified, my wife too. First of all, Bayonetta is a witch, that uses magic, so already the game promotes Satanic ideals. A witch as a hero? Using magic? The Lord God says that all forms of magic and evil and of Satan, and only God Himself can bestow power unto an individual. Anything else comes from the Devil.

If that was not enough, the way she fights. Her attacks are immensely gorey and she uses these against angels. The Lord's heavenly Host are the villains in this game! This Bayonetta is also obviously of demonic descent, as her body does not look at all like a normal human woman, but instead she has inhumanly long legs and arms, and her face looks more like a Final fantasy character(another sinful gaming series) as opposed to a realistic woman. The way she behaves is very sinful, doing mock sexual actions to the angels that she kills. I had to snatch the game away as I noticed my son seemed spellbound, and kept making her do some erotic dance.

I read more information, the final boss is "God", and is apparently a woman. This is sheer blasphemy. If that were not bad enough, one of the main villains is also some sort of Catholic priest, who is highly effeminate, and wears peacock feathers as part of his wardrobe. He looked eerily similar to David Bowie, a well known homosexual male that serves Satan and lures in males and females alike with his demonic appearance and mannerisms.

I really do hope this game will be banned from the United States, before it affects our impressionable youth. Bad enough Final Fantasy, a known homosexual simulator is popular here, but now this?

and later (s)he said,

Sephiroth is tempting my family, turning my son gay.

That second one has been used as a signature sooo many times in the other forum, and it's still as hilarious as when it was first posted.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
hankchill said:

There's other religious extremists, too.

My catholic aunt's husband thinks SPONGEBOB is the devil incarnate, along with Mickey Mouse and anything with a merchandise line.

They don't let their kid watch anything except for this crap puppet catholic kid's TV show. And it's all, ALL religious propaganda, no entertainment value whatsoever. I've seen it. It's worse than veggie tales.

I think my favorite (probably joke) christian extremist quote though is from another forum, and for the privacy of the member who said it I'll say no more than that:

QUOTE said:
(Bayonetta)

This game offends me and my family greatly as a Christian. My wife and I allowed my son to purchase this game, as we did not initially know what it was like. I saw my son play and was absolutely horrified, my wife too. First of all, Bayonetta is a witch, that uses magic, so already the game promotes Satanic ideals. A witch as a hero? Using magic? The Lord God says that all forms of magic and evil and of Satan, and only God Himself can bestow power unto an individual. Anything else comes from the Devil.

If that was not enough, the way she fights. Her attacks are immensely gorey and she uses these against angels. The Lord's heavenly Host are the villains in this game! This Bayonetta is also obviously of demonic descent, as her body does not look at all like a normal human woman, but instead she has inhumanly long legs and arms, and her face looks more like a Final fantasy character(another sinful gaming series) as opposed to a realistic woman. The way she behaves is very sinful, doing mock sexual actions to the angels that she kills. I had to snatch the game away as I noticed my son seemed spellbound, and kept making her do some erotic dance.

I read more information, the final boss is "God", and is apparently a woman. This is sheer blasphemy. If that were not bad enough, one of the main villains is also some sort of Catholic priest, who is highly effeminate, and wears peacock feathers as part of his wardrobe. He looked eerily similar to David Bowie, a well known homosexual male that serves Satan and lures in males and females alike with his demonic appearance and mannerisms.

I really do hope this game will be banned from the United States, before it affects our impressionable youth. Bad enough Final Fantasy, a known homosexual simulator is popular here, but now this?

and later (s)he said,

Sephiroth is tempting my family, turning my son gay.

That second one has been used as a signature sooo many times in the other forum, and it's still as hilarious as when it was first posted.

OH MY GOD the lulz!!! I laughed so hard this post is going straight to my Facebook.
wink.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love these sort of people. They always provide me with a good laugh.

Especially when he said that it took place in a "giant gay bathroom"
rofl.gif

Oh crap, I think I'm gonna double over from what I just read :rolf2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    dune 2 popcorn bucket
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many schools use some form of firewall or protection, to prevent certain types of content from being viewable.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, And that haha
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school blocks stuff but allows some stuff, its annoying, they legit can see our screens if they want
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. That popcorns got sand in it :(
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There was a time where we were able to bypass the school's network using a VPN that wasn't blocked on the radar. Can't exactly remember the name, but I was able to watch YouTube.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I used to go on proxy sites but I'm too lazy and it isn't worth it
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security