Hacking Portable Wii Mod (FOR SALE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has no DVD drive or sensor bar, but we designed it just to play emulators.
Wii backup loaders are a thing, and not all games need the IR pointer. Also, how exactly are you managing to get only "1 hour" of playing time when it doesn't even have a battery? Considering an unmodified Wii can run for hours on end with only a single fan, that seems rather awful.

EDIT: From the photos on the auction, there's apparently no ventilation. Brillant.

Last edited by GerbilSoft,

ProjectPerfect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii backup loaders are a thing, and not all games need the IR pointer. Also, how exactly are you managing to get "1 hour" of playing time when it doesn't even have a battery?
It has USB loader for Wii games already installed, and it has a slight overheating issue that makes it need a rest since it is a Rvl- 001 and it generates more heat.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wii backup loaders are a thing, and not all games need the IR pointer. Also, how exactly are you managing to get only "1 hour" of playing time when it doesn't even have a battery? Considering an unmodified Wii can run for hours on end with only a single fan, that seems rather awful.

EDIT: From the photos on the auction, there's apparently no ventilation. Brillant.
Thanks for the feedback. Ill try to make it better.

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If i were you, I would add some more ventilation, add some IR for the sensor(So now it "Can"play wii games"; because it is not battery powered, and you can make it so it will see it at around 1ft.

Sorry about my last comment.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Not unless he has "Backups" of games, homebrew is perfectly fine.
I was just pointing out that the OP was selling a system that contained freeware that had millions of hours spent working on it. Just trying to help the cause. Also, as the Hackmii Installer (The application used to install The Homebrew Channel) clearly states:
PB050626.jpg

Reactions: GreyWolf and eduall

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was just pointing out that the OP was selling a system that contained freeware that had millions of hours spent working on it. Just trying to help the cause. Also, as the Hackmii Installer (The application used to install The Homebrew Channel) clearly states:
PB050626.jpg
i thought you were talking about the games, *Shrug.

also, He is not selling Hackmii.

eduall

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
PB050626.jpg
Ure right guy!

Reactions: PrincessLillie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX