Hacking Port Shiny 6IV Gen 5 Living Dex to Gen 6 Games.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Just a visual tutorial for those sending PM's about the gen 5 save file and how to port the whole 6 iv Shiny Living Dex from the gen 5 .sav file to gen 6. It is my hope this clears up some questions :) I apologize for the shaky video have to use my ps vita to record this so i can show how i add them in. have fun happy hacking and best of luck out there!​
GEN 5 SAVE FILE ATTACHED TO THIS POST WITH A 6 IV SHINY LIVING DEX ON IT YOU CAN USE.

Attachments

• White 2.rar
    101.8 KB · Views: 241
Reactions: thagrouch

Presentum

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I didnt really understand, we can pass gen 5 pokemon to gen 6 with this?
Or gen 6 pokemon to gen 5? >.<

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
within this save file is a Shiny Living dex ( 1-649 6iv every pokemon lvl 100 shiny) this is a resource to get legal 6iv shinydex into gen 5 using poke transporter they can then finally be sent to gen 6 so you have EVERY POKEMON FROM PREVIOUS GAMES SHINY LVL 100 AND 6IV IN X AND y USING A SINGLE SAVE FILE TO GET ALL THOSE 649 6iv PKMs loaded into pokegen and a code made in just seconds.

So essentially its a hacking resource for a complete 6iv gen1-5 livingdex to be sent to current titles there were users trying to learn how to get this done in the power save thread so i made a video to try and help show what i did to get them to my gen 6 title. hope it helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/