OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol at "I'm back in the game" and "Check and mate"

this isnt a steven seagal movie u jackass. stop using my calls against me make up ur own u bestiality-loving douchebag.

some people wanted a patch, so im giving them a patch that will surpass the other two, so next time u comment on how annoying it is to see so many patches, try to actually use that little peanut-sized thing in ur head called a brain and think before u post.

"Check and mate"
wink.gif

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
poptdp said:

this isnt a steven seagal movie u jackass. stop using my calls against me make up ur own u bestiality-loving douchebag.

some people wanted a patch, so im giving them a patch that will surpass the other two, so next time u comment on how annoying it is to see so many patches, try to actually use that little peanut-sized thing in ur head called a brain and think before u post.

"Check and mate"
wink.gif
But they have 11 MORE TO CHOOSE FROM.

Honest to God, we don't need another fucking Heart Gold/Soul Silver translation.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
poptdp said:

"Check and mate"
wink.gif

What! This isn't a Steven Seagal movie? Fuck, I walked into the wrong theater. Goddammit.

I actually am a douchebag, so thanks for pointing that out.

You obviously think you're translation is so good that you already proved my whole point on most of these translations.

My gentelmen's code of honor prohibits me from doing a battle of wits with someone whose lacking them. Now you can quote that in you're next childlike response.

Okay, I got some Pokeman to play, later.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
some people wanted a patch, so im giving them a patch that will surpass the other two
What? "Other two"!!! As others have said there are like 10 patches out there right now. Of course only like 3 are actually working but you get my point. You don't even have proof that your translation actually exists.

poptdp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"My gentelmen's code of honor prohibits me from doing a battle of wits with someone whose lacking them. Now you can quote that in you're next childlike response."

once again, taking my brain comments and using them for yourself.... im not even gonna bother with the likes of u anymore, who is clearly mentally challenged. yes, u go play some pokemon, maybe u can do SOMETHING right

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if the first post is to be believed this would actually be the most complete of the 20 translations.... how bout some screenshots OP?

personally I'm surprised that Guild McCommie hasnt told kazo and wataru to stop theit translations, since OMG 2 already existed before they started

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bwillb said:
Well, if the first post is to be believed this would actually be the most complete of the 20 translations.... how bout some screenshots OP?

personally I'm surprised that Guild McCommie hasnt told kazo and wataru to stop theit translations, since OMG 2 already existed before they started

Wataru has proven time and time again to be both smart and non-douchey. I'm not a fan that he's doing a lot of dialogue, but he's not flaunting his cock about it.

Kazo has gotten my respect by stating he won't do dialogue translation because he finds it pointless and even refered users to Wataru's translation if they wanted more dialogue. He's proven that he's making the translation not for fame but to help people. I use his translation, personally.

Also, Kazo and Wataru's are the only ones that are actually still being developed. Raquib quit because he's a pussy and Kazo was one of the earliest ones.

One translation was good, two translations was alright, three translations was acceptable, six translations is intolerable. For English, at least. The German and Spanish one are fine since no one else is doing it in German or Spanish.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
man just how many HGSS english translations gonna mushroom every single time i check back on the forum?? BTW it seems mthrnite is really getting busy with all this new topics and flamer's also not to forget he already closed one topic woot
tongue.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
If you really want to make a translation, just do it, if you need recruits for your project, find them on IRC or something. This forum is now a repository for every Tom, Dick and Harry that thinks they'll be "the one" that gets there first or best, or whatever. Everybody else just sits there and flames them or complains, rightfully, that this forum already has way too many "potential maybe possibly if I get some help" translation projects.

Call us when you're done.

Topic closed and sinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr