Gaming Popsloader install?

pitoui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys I have a slim psp and cfw 3.90 installed.
I have been playing a few ps1 games on it but a few games like Speed Freaks, N-gen racing and so forth are not working.
I installed the universal m33 popsloader, and enabled it in the recovery menu under plugins, and I don't know what to do next.
Do I have to convert the eboots into something else or what?

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

pitoui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks alot mate. I'll see how I go.

Edit: Not too sure how to do this.
I put the files into the seplugin folder but now when it gets to the pops screen after I choose a version it just freezes.
Am I doing something wrong here?

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you have the pops for that version. For some reason, when I download my "complete" package, it had no 3.71 pops, so whenever I chose it it froze.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok make sure that the folder is in your seplugins folder (I think i rared everything up in a folder), also make sure that the game is compatible with that firmware, and make sure you have the latest popsloader, so the 3.80 m33 version 2 popsloader. i myself have never had any problems with choosing a popsloader.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you have 3.90 CFW, you don't need PopsLoader ... that CFW will load eboots on it's own

I'm running 3.90 m33-2, and I can boot any of my several hundred PSX eboots just by putting them in the GAME folder, in the PSP directory, and loading them from the memory stick, as I would an ISO.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what popsloader allows you to do is select a firmwares pops file to help you load the problem games there are many games that will work on 3.90 pops but there are some problem ones that wont load. BOF4 and FF7 doesnt run well in 3.90 pops as far as i know. so you have to select a lower pops to get it running. 3.51 for BOF4 and 3.71 for FF7.

Klx5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this a little bit off topic but how do you choose another pops because it lets me choose one when i first run the game but it does not work correctly i have to dellete all the pops files and intall them again just to choose another pop. isn't there an easer way to change pops?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/