Gaming 'Popping' noise on Supercard SD patched NFS:PS?

Resident0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just patched NFS Prostreet for DS USA ROM with 'Supercard 2.63 for SD version' software I have:

Restart ON
No Trim Rom
Saver Patch ON
Enable Add Cheat OFF
Enable Realtime Save OFF
Faster Play Game ON
Enable Patch Cartridge Access ON
Compatability: HIGH

But when I begin the game and start the first race, the music seems to stop working and I get a juddering or popping noise,
or even a constant ticking from the speakers, but the only way I can seem to fix this particular bug, is to close the DS lid and then open it again.

I'm just in the process of trying the EUR rom, but I don't think that would be any different, the game is on a Ultra II Sandisk 1GB SD card, and everything else works fine on it.

Also can someone tell me what DMA Mode is on the Patching Software?

wacko.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Resident0 said:
I just patched NFS Prostreet for DS USA ROM with 'Supercard 2.63 for SD version' software I have:

Restart ON
No Trim Rom
Saver Patch ON
Enable Add Cheat OFF
Enable Realtime Save OFF
Faster Play Game ON

But when I begin the game and start the first race, the music seems to stop working and I get a juddering or popping noise,
or even a constant ticking from the speakers, but the only way I can seem to fix this particular bug, is to close the DS lid and then open it again.

I'm just in the process of trying the EUR rom, but I don't think that would be any different, the game is on a Ultra II Sandisk 1GB SD card, and everything else works fine on it.

wacko.gif

Ticking Noise You Say?

YAY! MYSTERIOUS TICKING NOISE!

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Resident0 said:

Restart ON
No Trim Rom
Saver Patch ON
Enable Add Cheat OFF
Enable Realtime Save OFF
Faster Play Game ON

wacko.gif

Ticking Noise You Say?

YAY! MYSTERIOUS TICKING NOISE!

Seriously though, Just tested, no problem on my R4, try updating firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv