POP - wiiware

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by lou_weed, May 20, 2008.

1. lou_weed
    OP

lou_weed GBAtemp Regular

Mar 11, 2008
    Iceland
    Well , am I the only one thinking it shouldn't have been a launch title ?

I really like the game , but sometime it just freezes (not a bad dump , there's something about it in the official site) ,
    and when you cross the 10 million , your on screen display will show only the last 7 digits (you can still keep track of it after bonus levels) , and when you cross the 100 million , you will only see the last 8 digits (even in the leaderboards... I'm 5th right now in world ranking , and my score is clipped - someone below me has "more" points than I do ).

2. Palmtree

Palmtree Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2007
    Canada
    New Waterford, NS
    I haven't experienced any freezes or anything, the game plays extremely well for me *knocks on wood*

I know what you mean about the high scores though... the good thing is there is the possibility for a new version to come out that fixes these problems... I believe this happened with some VC games.

3. Damademan3

Damademan3 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2008
    United States
    Cr, IA
    been playing the game since release and it runs fine. I would say bad dump

4. lou_weed
    OP

lou_weed GBAtemp Regular

Mar 11, 2008
    Iceland
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice