Gaming Pop Cutie! Street Fashion Simulation

zackfiles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just wondering how many of you guys have played this game before, this shop simulator.
I personally found this to be an amazing game, seeing as how it's the first legitimate shopping simulator (legitmate b/c it wasn't made to be some poor shovelware).

Thoughts on this game?

Also, do any of you know if there's a game similar to this for PC? Would love to play something just like this again!

PS. multigender game :]

Edit: oops, didn't see this

zackfiles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think I do have anything to suggest, but this post of yours actually wanted me to try that game itself... :P

Well I can't say that was my original intention behind this post, but by all means, go ahead! I just tried this out when it was released because of the screenshots. It looked like quite a decent game, and it definitely was!
Still is even now. Just, no time to play, you know?

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yeah, I've been looking for some games to actually try out... 2D games usually make me play the game more, so yeah, gonna try this one now. Besides, Koei is behind it, so I'm pretty sure it's quality. *looking at you, Pokemon Conquest*

BTW the Underrated game thread that you linked has been necroposted... so it's okay to make a new thread for this one... *bricked*

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
^ XD It's okay, dude.

And also, I tried playing it and I couldn't stop... well, mostly it's more of trying to make yourself popular and such... and yeah, I wish you could see your rival's shops more but you're limited to the street, your shop and studio... D:

Reactions: 1 person

dappleshade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a guy and I am actually having fun with this, so thanks for the OP!

Totally agree that this would be much better if there was more than just the shop and your immediate area.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: