Polygon: Microsoft looking into acquiring EA, says reliable source close to Microsoft (and others)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get that EA practices sometimes are perceived as bad, but claiming that EA has never made good games? Really?

It's called hyperbole, Battlefront II has been absolute shit with their stupid loot crates. Kinda hard to trust a company that's ruined the Burnout and Need for Speed franchises.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's called hyperbole, Battlefront II has been absolute shit with their stupid loot crates. Kinda hard to trust a company that's ruined the Burnout and Need for Speed franchises.
Publisher and developer are two different things. Battlefront 2 is a good game, at its core. It was just sloshed around and its reputation destroyed by a shitty business practice.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Publisher and developer are two different things. Battlefront 2 is a good game, at its core. It was just sloshed around and its reputation destroyed by a shitty business practice.

A shitty business decision by EA, they're hardly innocent in this regard. Nothing says "online gaming fun" than by giving players unfair advantage, right? And NFS being utterly butchered, same with Burnout, what else can I list?

Any company that uses a loot crate system should be forced to shut down.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
A shitty business decision by EA, they're hardly innocent in this regard. Nothing says "online gaming fun" than by giving players unfair advantage, right? And NFS being utterly butchered, same with Burnout, what else can I list?

Need for Speed went to shit because the devs gave up on quality. Burnout died, but I can't see how EA has a hand in that. Also, nobody said EA was innocent.

Fishmalk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of EAs value in the console scene is the FIFA license, and FIFA is not going to let their licensed games leave the playstation. If MS buys EA, EA will not get their license renewed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1