[Poll] Which FF game should I play next? You decide!

Which FF should i play next?

• Total voters

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As you can guess by my avatar, i'm a huge FF fan and i've vowed to play all of them, except i can't decide which to play next!
You decide! i've played I, II, III, IV complete collection, VI, VII's whole compilation (except for before the crisis), X, XIII, XIII-2 and all of XIV's beta if that even counts and a few spinoffs and i'm trying which FF to play next before finally hitting chrono trigger.

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Just do Chrono Trigger, The DS remake is way better than the PS1 one. The battles hang like crazy on the PS1 version. If you have an SNES emulator, I'd suggest that over the PS1. Though the DS is pretty good if you have a DS. The DS version also has the cut scenes, plus an extra cut scene that leads into it's squeal that was never released. I refuse to believe the Chrono Cross is a Chrono Trigger game. Neither is Radical Dreamers.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I personally loved FFXIII, so I would say go for that next. A bit different from the usual FF game, but definitely still great.

Snl5wtx.jpg

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My opinions on Final Fantasy games after VII are iffy, so I'll go with V. Have you already played the Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles title? You'll have to someday...
*snip* I refuse to believe the Chrono Cross is a Chrono Trigger game. Neither is Radical Dreamers.

My new best friend. :) There is only one Chrono Trigger game and that's for the Super Nintendo. Also, squeal? But the squeal to Chrono Trigger sounds more interesting than the sequel to Chrono Trigger.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: