Gaming [POLL] What Do You Think Is The Crappiest WiiWare Game?

xBlean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As we all know, the Shop Channel is FILLED with WiiWare Games... [Duh!] But, there are some (well, most) games on there that REALLY suck more than others.
What do you think is the worst buy/crappiest game/you know the drill that you've gotten off of the Shop Channel?

------------------------------------------
I think Heavy Fire: Special Operations is.... Well.... Is there anything worse than noobphailsauce?.... I don't even know how to flame the game....

Take a look.... =/

If you don't believe me about the crappiness.... Then go right ahead and spend the money to try it yourself.
xD

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pfft, how ridiculous, I don't get WiiWare games from the Shop Channel.

Seriously, though, I tend to avoid downloading games that I have a hunch won't be good. The only WiiWare games I have on my Wii are Toki Tori, Megaman 9, and FFIV: The After Years, and all three are pretty decent.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@OP: erm...sorry, but aside from the usual patriotic garbage, I don't see why this game is so bad (judging by the trailer, that is). Of course you can't compare it to call of duty games (after all, it IS a wiiware game), so...where is it lacking?
I mean...wild west guns was just a point 'n click shooting game as well...but it was certainly fun.

Personally, I'm nominating sudoku challenge! I like those kind of puzzles, but this game isn't living up to it. It's either too easy or too hard, "hints" just fill in a couple numbers, and worst of all: you have to drag the numbers to the column (I've bought a PC game for about the same price where you just clicked on the column and it offered a circle around it from which you could choose...much easier). Oh, and there's no "temporary" field either.

...and I honestly don't know whether I should mention the bit.- series games (bit.beat, bit.core and bit.void...never played the .runner game). I mean...just LOOK at them. They make old NES games look like state of the art!
...however, there's something creepingly addictive about them (the music, perhaps?), as I just can't stop playing them.

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think Helix is the worst .. even major league eating is fun ahahah

but the game you mention is not that bad.. it's a wiiware..

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? This thread is like which venereal disease sucks the least. You end up choosing the one that was the easiest to get rid of. Wiiware is a bunch of turd sandwiches.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Wever said:
...and I honestly don't know whether I should mention the bit.- series games (bit.beat, bit.core and bit.void...never played the .runner game). I mean...just LOOK at them. They make old NES games look like state of the art!

This kind of attitude baffles me, it's like complaining that Schindler's List is in black and white when there are colour cameras available, or asking why the hell people use acoustic guitars or 80s synths in modern music. The games are stylised that way for a reason.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'd have to go with one of those fish tank games. There's absolutely no fun to be had in keeping up a fish tank. Seriously. It's like playing Screensaver: The Game. You add some decor, occasionally throw some food in, and the rest of your time you're watching your fish swim around and doing nothing. At least even the shittiest WiiWare games have you do something.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that game is the worst then you've obviously missed many many many others.

Some shits I remember:

Enjoy Your Massage! - But I don't get one.
Zoo Disc Golf - Just shit
Frat Party Games: Pong Toss - One of the earliest and still on of the crappiest.
SPOGS Racing - Another oldie but not goldie.
Family Go-Kart Racing - Makes M&M's Racing look golden...shit all of the Arkys Family titles are awful.
5 Arcade Gems - 5 of the shittiest titles you can get.
Robin Hood: The Return of Richard - iPhone port that was shit on iPhone anyway.
WarMen Tactics - Yay another shit iPhone port.
Girlfriends Forever: Magic Skate - Vomit inducingly bad.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pete666 said:
I think Helix is the worst .. even major league eating is fun ahahah

but the game you mention is not that bad.. it's a wiiware..
Well it was ok.. It had songs from Ilona Europa too . The worst for me was something named after robin hood

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/