• Total voters

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yesterday I just got a popsicle, and I hate popsicles!
And while I was eating it (shocking! I know) I was wishing for it to be Chocolate Ice cream or Cookies Ice cream.
I began to wonder if it's just me prefering Ice cream over popsicles, or if popsicles indeed sucks ice. My popsicle was Currant with Vanilla. And it was a fucking mess because the vanilla half was melting ice fuck and the currant half was cold ice fuck, hence hard to eat, a fucking mess!

Anyways... so what's your favourite one?

Popsicles:
strawberry-lime-yogurt-popsicles2-225x225.jpg

Ice cream:
Chocolate-Dipped-Cones1-256x256.jpg

Frozen Yogurt:
Twisted-Frozen-Yoghurt-Blueberry-Cookie-Dough.jpg

Reactions: E1ite007

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Frozen yoghurt is not a thing here. I have done it a few times, both by chucking a pot in the freezer and then eating that (assuming it is one with fruit in then delicious) and more American style but without the downsides of American yoghurt (delicious as well but different).

Frozen sugar and flavourings in ice. Great fun. The Calippo might be my favourite.

That said ice lollies are various things and some will be ice cream on a stick, and there are things that are ice cream, frozen water, chocolate and sprinkles. Those I don't like even if individually I do.

There is also sorbet which is a bit of a twist on ice water/fruit but without dairy, even if it scoops like ice cream.

Ice cream itself. Good stuff. Like the liquid nitrogen made stuff more. Vanilla is the worst flavour for me (other than tomato of course) but a decent Cornish style vanilla on the other hand is very nice.

Frozen cake. Generally disgusting and can't even defrost the cake and eat that. I also don't like cookies in my ice cream -- chocolate, honeycomb, nuts and fruit is all I go for there, sprinkles are just boring sugar but I guess edible if I have to.

Reactions: KiiWii and JuanMena

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You forgot the best one. Frozen Custard (sometimes called "concrete"). Creamy as fresh ice cream/frozen yogurt, but thick af. My friend likes italian ice as well.

but from the options available, ice cream as long as it's super fresh. OH. pro-tip, if you want creamy ice cream but you've got store bought, use a spoon and just mash and stir it up for a minute or two.

Last edited by osaka35,

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ice cream usually screws up my stomach (pretty sure lactose intolerant), but frozen yogurt doesn't mess me up nearly as bad. So I'm kind of forced to like it more.

If I could add yet another choice, fruit smoothies or similar 'Ice cream, without the cream' would be my choice.

Side note: Try making a milkshake with a banana instead of milk. Best milkshakes ever!

~~EDIT Instead of Double Post! ~~

Ice cream itself. Good stuff. Like the liquid nitrogen made stuff more. Vanilla is the worst flavour for me (other than tomato of course) but a decent Cornish style vanilla on the other hand is very nice.
to.

What?! there's tomato ice cream? Good lord that sounds awful. The acidity alone.. Blasphemy. Those liquid nitrogen 'dots' are pretty dang good I must admit. Astronaut Ice cream is good too.

Last edited by TheCasualties,

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I just want something refreshing, I'd pick a popsicle, since it's just basically water. Ice cream is good too, but not as refreshing. I need to drink something after eating ice cream, to wash it down. Another nice option would be a slush, sold in convenience stores over here.
https://www.amazon.ca/Fiz-48846436-Slush-Puppie-Slushie/dp/B073VGQYQD

The kind of thing that freezes your brain if you drink it too fast.

Reactions: JuanMena

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
If I want to cheat on keto I always want to eat this.

this recipe is the very best.

Attachments

• 9A787727-C9DC-4D32-853C-1FCFD2DB75B7.jpeg
    9A787727-C9DC-4D32-853C-1FCFD2DB75B7.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 256

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is frozen cake, ice cream cake? Because ice cream cakes are truly one of the most delicious things I've ever had
No, is literally the way I eat cake.
I cut a piece of cake, and I put it on the freezer until it gets hard and cold.
It tastes better that way.
I've never been a cake guy, unless it's a dry bread with chocolate on it and no glassing, nor fruits on it.
Yuck, hate that kind of cake.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You forgot about sherbet (technically not ice cream as it contains no cream)
I like all of them, but there is no substitute for the smooth creaminess of ice cream made with real cream. Sometimes I want something fruity and refreshing though, and at those times nothing beats a good sherbet. Mango sherbet for example, delicious.
Gelato.

But since you don't have that on the list, homemade ice cream is best. I don't really care for frozen sugar water much, and I haven't really had any really good frozen yogurt so I don't bother with it too much.
Gelato is still ice cream.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Deleted member 507653

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, is literally the way I eat cake.
I cut a piece of cake, and I put it on the freezer until it gets hard and cold.
It tastes better that way.
I've never been a cake guy, unless it's a dry bread with chocolate on it and no glassing, nor fruits on it.
Yuck, hate that kind of cake.

The 10 Most Disturbing Human Experiments in History

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Frozen yogurt. It's sweeter, without being as "heavy" as ice cream. It's fluffy, fruity, and lovely in every way.
Strawberry and Apple Yoghurt are my favourite ones.
If I go for Ice cream it better be Chocolate or Cookies Ice cream.

Popsicles... fucking hate them!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I may take a shower to remove all the sunburns in my body