Poll: Most revolting fast food revelation

Which makes you puke/look away in denial the fastest ?

• Taco Bell beef is 36% actual beef

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fast food resturants injecting ammonia into your burger

• Pile of pink goo (mcnuggets)

• Other ?

• Total voters

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
MFDC12 said:
*snip*

they literally live in their own shit. i wouldnt eat that.

poor little chickens. i remember the chicken we used to have. cooked her, but not one of us siblings ate it. our cats did.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pyrmon24 said:
Argentum Vir said:
pyrmon24 said:
Argentum Vir said:
I don't eat at McDonalds anymore. Not for the reasons in the OP, but because on numerous occasions I have seen employees pick a piece of meat off the ground and put it back on the bun. Where I work, I have only seen that once. I made a big deal about it, and reported it to my manager. The person received the second to last warning before termination and a long talking to. However, after I reported said incident to the McDonalds manager, the employee received reprieve, and the manager behind my back secretly congratulated him and gave him 5 bucks.
I only eat there for the Mcminies and the sundaes. I can make better burgers at home.
It's not only burgers, but chicken, fries, etc. The cups aren't safe either. I've seen people drop cups and use them again, I'm even guilty of that. The reason why I can get away with that is because it's no where near as bad as a piece of warm moist food being dropped. The cups are paper sealed with wax. No germs can take root in the short amount of time the cup sits on the floor.
I know, but I eat stuff my dog licked, so it doesn't bother me too much.
Dogs have cleaner mouths than Humans by the way. Don't ask me why (Mythbusters), but I would rather eat a slightly dog contaminated slice of bread than one that landed butter side down onto a unclean (never clean!) floor.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Argentum Vir said:
pyrmon24 said:
Argentum Vir said:
pyrmon24 said:
Argentum Vir said:
I don't eat at McDonalds anymore. Not for the reasons in the OP, but because on numerous occasions I have seen employees pick a piece of meat off the ground and put it back on the bun. Where I work, I have only seen that once. I made a big deal about it, and reported it to my manager. The person received the second to last warning before termination and a long talking to. However, after I reported said incident to the McDonalds manager, the employee received reprieve, and the manager behind my back secretly congratulated him and gave him 5 bucks.
I only eat there for the Mcminies and the sundaes. I can make better burgers at home.
It's not only burgers, but chicken, fries, etc. The cups aren't safe either. I've seen people drop cups and use them again, I'm even guilty of that. The reason why I can get away with that is because it's no where near as bad as a piece of warm moist food being dropped. The cups are paper sealed with wax. No germs can take root in the short amount of time the cup sits on the floor.
I know, but I eat stuff my dog licked, so it doesn't bother me too much.
Dogs have cleaner mouths than Humans by the way. Don't ask me why (Mythbusters), but I would rather eat a slightly dog contaminated slice of bread than one that landed butter side down onto a unclean (never clean!) floor.
Did I mention my dog was licking his ass before licking my food? Plus, I also eat stuff that fall on the floor. I don't get bothered by it.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pyrmon24 said:
Did I mention my dog was licking his ass before licking my food? Plus, I also eat stuff that fall on the floor. I don't get bothered by it.
Did I mention that several of my previous (and current) co-workers never wash their hands
evil.gif
? Seriously, dogs take way better care of themselves than Humans do. Doesn't matter what they lick off their asses, or others. Humans are the most filthy beings to ever walk this earth.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Argentum Vir said:
pyrmon24 said:
Did I mention that several of my previous (and current) co-workers never wash their hands
evil.gif
? Seriously, dogs take way better care of themselves than Humans do. Doesn't matter what they lick off their asses, or others. Humans are the most filthy beings to ever walk this earth.
AW, we aren't THAT bad, are we? I mean, most of us take a shower at least every week, right?
And I did eat food that fell on filthy ground and didn't die from it.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pyrmon24 said:
Argentum Vir said:
pyrmon24 said:
evil.gif
AW, we aren't THAT bad, are we? I mean, most of us take a shower at least every week, right?
And I did eat food that fell on filthy ground and didn't die from it.
Resistance is always a factor. It isn't guaranteed that you will die, but there is always a chance.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
It pained me to read the previous debate. So hard to read without proper grammar.

So, about it the fast food thing. I guess the constant E Coli and Salmonella poisonings are nothing at all huh?

QUOTE said:
Investigation Update: Multistate Outbreak of Human E. coli O145 Infections Linked to Shredded Romaine Lettuce from a Single Processing Facility

Local and state public health officials in Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee are investigating human illnesses caused by Escherichia coli (E. coli) O145. CDC is supporting these investigations and facilitating regular communication and information sharing between the states and with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

As of May 20, 2010, a total of 26 confirmed and 7 probable cases related to this outbreak have been reported from 5 states since March 1, 2010. The number of ill persons identified in each state with this strain is: MI (11 confirmed and 2 probable), NY (5 confirmed and 2 probable), OH (8 confirmed and 3 probable), PA (1 confirmed), and TN (1 confirmed). The reported cases in Tennessee and Pennsylvania do not reflect expansion of the outbreak but retrospective identification of cases using the PulseNet system – these cases are part of the original cluster due to the original implicated lot of lettuce from March.

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
DeadLocked said:
I think mcdonalds have said they now get their chicken from 100% chicken breast?
And their fries are finally potato, not soy...
(Not sure, don't quote me on that.)
McDonald's UK and McDonald's US are different.
UK= Natural
US= Pink Goo

Also the burgers at McDonald's are 100% beef

OT: Battery hens?

MFDC12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
It pained me to read the previous debate. So hard to read without proper grammar.

So, about it the fast food thing. I guess the constant E Coli and Salmonella poisonings are nothing at all huh?

QUOTE said:
Investigation Update: Multistate Outbreak of Human E. coli O145 Infections Linked to Shredded Romaine Lettuce from a Single Processing Facility

Local and state public health officials in Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee are investigating human illnesses caused by Escherichia coli (E. coli) O145. CDC is supporting these investigations and facilitating regular communication and information sharing between the states and with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

As of May 20, 2010, a total of 26 confirmed and 7 probable cases related to this outbreak have been reported from 5 states since March 1, 2010. The number of ill persons identified in each state with this strain is: MI (11 confirmed and 2 probable), NY (5 confirmed and 2 probable), OH (8 confirmed and 3 probable), PA (1 confirmed), and TN (1 confirmed). The reported cases in Tennessee and Pennsylvania do not reflect expansion of the outbreak but retrospective identification of cases using the PulseNet system – these cases are part of the original cluster due to the original implicated lot of lettuce from March.

hope you dont mean i did not have proper grammar, i thought i did well haha
tongue.gif

but you are right about e-coli and salmonella are pretty bad problems.

campbell00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
I know fast food is made of crap yet I still eat it. I choose what I eat based on how it tastes, not on whether it will make me feel morally superior.

Instead of Morally, how about Physically?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...