POLL: Have you ever used a piracy/torrent website?

Have you used a torrent website

• I have, all the people below are dumb and waste money

Votes: 54 91.5%
  • I have not, all does to use the option above should be in jail!

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Torrenting has been a way of life since 2004 for me. It's a great distribution platform, especially if you have a fast connection.

ME:
images.jpeg-3.jpg

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
:lol:
Isn't it a bit redundant to ask that question on a forum specializing in console hacking?
'Cept we only hack consoles and handhelds for homebrew purposes right?

Last edited by ILuvGames,
Reactions: AncientBoi

froid_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sure used torrent a lot back then where download speeds used to shit as in 1 week for just 4gb. Living in a 3rd world country and that's the only way you can have games as they cost as much as a month worth of food. We don't even have shops that sell legit games lols, well maybe 1 or 2 shop that is 30km away that sell at x3 the price.

Only stop torrenting afters things got easily accessible (a lot more shops sell legit games and it's easy to import/order games now also psn/steam) and prices go down significantly (sales/discounts). It's even kind more convenient since I don't need tons of HDD space anymore to store games and I can just redownload it from steam. Even bought games I used to pirate as I kid since like, hey I like that game back then, whoa it's only <5$ neat.

dunno bout Nintendo products and games, seems like they still sell it at a premium price here, so... yo-ho-ho!

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc