POLL: Have you ever shopped on the dark web?

Have you

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
Note: Sharing links to the dark web is illegal and cannot be shared on this thread. I do not endorse or condone the dark web. I do not take any responsibility if you decide to go to the dark web. You have been warned, only share if you have ever done it.

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Note: Sharing links to the dark web is illegal and cannot be shared on this thread. I do not endorse or condone the dark web. I do not take any responsibility if you decide to go to the dark web. You have been warned, only share if you have ever done it.
You make it sound scary, it's really not all that bad, and there's nothing illegal about sharing links to websites that are not illegal.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "dark web" isn't some scary and evil part of the internet. It's just websites that you cannot find via Google or other search engines. Sometimes you need a special program to access it. It's not really illegal, just don't be stupid and buy illegal drugs off of it. And if you get ripped off, welp, it happens.

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
The "dark web" isn't some scary and evil part of the internet. It's just websites that you cannot find via Google or other search engines. Sometimes you need a special program to access it. It's not really illegal, just don't be stupid and buy illegal drugs off of it. And if you get ripped off, welp, it happens.
Just not taking a risk

TomRiddle

Yare Yare Daze
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I never bought anything on the dark web but I did see many store sites while I used to be there.

A memorable one is some Tom And Jerry Cocaine site and some other hacker site about someone and his brother named George.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr